2554Re: [Asatru-U] Taking the dust cover off....

    May 2, 2012
      Four sites, and all of them dust-covered.

      I should say that they are that dull so that they could be fully
      compliant with all assistive technologies when they were last used.
      They weren't meant to be interactive dazzlers, just places to put info
      for other people to gather. I have been wondering whether a Wiki would
      be better now that more people understand how to make and use them.

      Let's start with an idea of what we want to do, though, and then
      fiddle the tech to get us there, not the other way around.

      On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 2:03 AM, Lorrie Wood <lwood@...> wrote:
      > On May 1, 2012, at 22:38, Laura Fuller <lfuller@...> wrote:
      >
      >> I too think this would be awesome.
      >>
      >> As a side note, does anyone know who has access to the webpage?  It is
      >> quite out of date.  If we're taking off a dustcover, it would be great
      >> to spruce that up too.  Or is that what Lorrie was talking about?
      >
      > Whoops--let me unpack that:
      >
      > Manny maintains three sites on my server, and asatru-u.org is one of them. So we both have access, but I don't do anything that Manny doesn't approve of.
      >
      > -- Lorrie, Yer Hostmaster

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic