2548Re: [Asatru-U] Taking the dust cover off....

    May 1, 2012
      On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 07:29:46PM -0000, Manny wrote:
      > I'd like to get this group going again! Anyone else interested?

      "Why, sure!", said the Webmaster.

      Also, I'd like to convert the extant website to Wordpress, which makes a
      reasonable content management system. It'll make it easier to maintain
      the links and such, and by more people than just Manny.

      A sample of a pre-conversion site of mine is:

      http://www.hrafnar.org/

      The same site's post-conversion look can be previewed at:

      http://hrafnar.snugharbor.com/

      It's still in progress, so not everything is there yet, but asatru-u.org
      could be given a similar modernizing treatment.