2535Question about spells and sacred times.

  • herblady27
    Jan 16, 2012
      This may seem like a silly question but I am really new to Asatru and am working on becoming a student. I have not fully read through all the sagas and Eddas yet and am looking for information on spells and times of the month.

      Its general pagan traditions such as wicca that teach the waxing and the wanning of the moon and spellwork. I've not done a whole lot of research on this but am wondering if there is anything in Asatru about the sigificance of certain times of the month or year and when to do spells or if spellwork is considered a part of the Asatru faith.

      -Charlotte-
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic