      From: Tracie Holladay <tracie.holladay@...>
      Subject: Re: [Asatru-U] New Member
      To: Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 1:59 PM

      Greetings Freyja, welcome!

      As far as symbols of Freyja that you could wear, a few of them include cats,
      falcons and swine. Those are her sacred animals. Amber is good.

      I live in Florida, and have had to do a little stretching as far as
      symbolism goes; I've had minor UPGs that indicate she kinda likes seashells

      Have a great day!

      On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 5:28 AM, freyja_jy <freyja_jy@...> wrote:

      > I have recently become interested in Asatru and I was hoping this
      > group could help me get started because I do not know where to begin.
      > I was also hoping I could get some more information specifically on
      > freyja. She is the reason I am here and I am hoping to find some ways
      > of worshipping her without ignoring all the other gods and goddesses
      > in the process. EX: Are there any necklaces or bracelets that I can
      > buy that support her and are there any traditional prayers for her.

      Yahoo! Groups Links