2527Re: [Asatru-U] New Member

  • Tracie Holladay
    Dec 1, 2008
      Greetings Freyja, welcome!

      As far as symbols of Freyja that you could wear, a few of them include cats,
      falcons and swine. Those are her sacred animals. Amber is good.

      I live in Florida, and have had to do a little stretching as far as
      symbolism goes; I've had minor UPGs that indicate she kinda likes seashells
      too.

      Have a great day!
      Tracie