2525New Member

  • freyja_jy
    Nov 29, 2008
      I have recently become interested in Asatru and I was hoping this
      group could help me get started because I do not know where to begin.
      I was also hoping I could get some more information specifically on
      freyja. She is the reason I am here and I am hoping to find some ways
      of worshipping her without ignoring all the other gods and goddesses
      in the process. EX: Are there any necklaces or bracelets that I can
      buy that support her and are there any traditional prayers for her.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic