2522Re: New Member

  • Spence
    Sep 7, 2008
      Heil the New members! While the site is not as quite as active as it
      once was many folk there are lurkers. If you have any questions or
      concerns just post them and you will be amazed by the number of answers
      you receive. Wishing yowl', (it's a Southern thing or thang), the best
      and I'll help you out when I can or point you to someone else who knows
      more than I do, (the list is long and distinguished).

      In Frith,
      Spence The Elder

      "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
      M. Addams