      From: VILHJÁL WOTANSON <kindredoftheancients@...>
      To: Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 4:02:29 PM
      Subject: [Asatru-U] Question?

      Hailsa, I hope all had a great Jul time? I have been searching for a
      book on the Younger Futhark and all I can find are books that have a
      paragraph in it. I have been searching for almost 6 months now, would
      anyone know of a book that is only on this topic?

      Any Help given will be much appreciated.

      In Frith,

      Vilhjal