2291Re: [Asatru-U] Here's a thread...

  • KDymott@aol.com
    Apr 30, 2006
      Hi all..

      I am sort of in the same boat. i've suffered from bipolar (manic depression)
      since i was 11 (7 years ago and 3 months but hey whos counting :P).. and i was
      constantly on medication. I found asatru after i was on them, and i looked to
      the gods and goddesses to help me feel confident that the decisions i made
      were the right ones for me, and then protect me if i had made a big boo-boo
      haha.
      I eventually stopped the meds and tried to pull myself together and have done
      a successful job so far.. all you need to do is look at your situation.. do
      what you feel is best and believe that you know what is best for you. The
      decision is a hard one but if you have to have confidence in anything you have to
      have confidence in yourself.

      Hope that helped in some way..
      Disa xx