2109Re: new student

  • Saralynne Fox
    Sep 20, 2005
      Hi Kim, I'm pretty new here to! I have a suggestion, The Poetic Eddas,
      and The Elder Eddas for your lore knowledge. (There are many
      translations)And books on Runes (I like Edred Thorrson) for your
      magical knowledge. It all really depends on the catagory of interest.
      Hope I could help alittle.

      Hail and Fairwell,

      --- In Asatru-U@yahoogroups.com, e masis <willowfrog3@y...> wrote:
      > hi my name is kim, i am new here and have alot to learn, so any
      good basic books would be good to know. open for suggestions.