2105Re: [Asatru-U] open mind,and willing to learn/listen....

    Jul 21, 2005
      Troy,

      I suggest you start with our Beginner's Course. Join a few Asatru or Heathen
      lists. Most of the books by HRE Davidson are well worth the time to read.

      I do find your phrasing curious. Most Christians are not American. I am
      American but not Christian. Suggest not worrying too much about what you are
      against. Our tiny Heathen community already has plenty of that.

      Good luck to you on your adventure- hopefully that is what it truly will be-
      and welcome.

      Hail the Aesir and Vanir!