2065another introductory post.

  • Natasha
    Nov 3, 2004
      I started out looking at Asatru a few years ago, but didn't get a push
      to pursue it seriously until about a year and a half ago. Right now
      I'm still doing a lot of studies, and reading books when I get the
      chance. My preference bookwise at the moment is academic books, in
      particular anthropological and historical books. I've yet to get my
      hands on some stuff by Stephen Flowers, other than the stuff he writes
      under a pseudonym for the occult sections of bookstores. I tend to be
      more animistic in belief, but I do have a matron deity as well... I'm
      also fairly pragmatic when it comes to celebrations and ritual. (I am
      a college student after all, and can't always afford to have
      everything I'd need on hand to do a ritual with all the bells and
      whistles.) I look forward to seeing more perspectives on Asatru and
      possibly some hints and tips.

      -Natasha