1933Re: [Asatru-U] New to group...

  • Ryan Ward
    Sep 4, 2003
      greetings,

      I too came to Asatru after wicca, but vefore wicca came ritual magick, druidry, and general neo-paganism. It seems that after all this time, I've finally found a home. However, it seems that every religion has its truths, and no one should feel afraid to celebrate in another traditions manner. I personaly don't like to blend them toghether (i.e. I don't toast celtic gods during a sumbel)

      wassail

      ryan