1931Re: [Asatru-U] New to group...

  • mooncrier@aol.com
    Sep 3 4:37 AM
      > I read some of your past posts, and was interested to see that I was
      > not the only one who started out on my path as Wiccan, but after
      > still feeling something was missing, found the Northern Tradition!
      > I decided to look into it in order to forge a better connection with
      > my ancestry (I'm of mostly German descent), & so far the little bit
      > I've learned really fits well with my personal beliefs.

      Greetings (and Merry Meet ;) Cerri,
      I'm one of those who started in the wiccan way, before deciding to return to
      my Germanic roots, so to speak. I still practice ritual the Wiccan way on
      Samhain, tho. Somehow, that just seems the right thing to do. I realize that
      doesn't sit well with the Asatru community, but that's the way it is.
      What is the story you wanted to relay? I'd be interested in reading it.
      Wassail!
      Walk in Light,
      Laura

      * EarthWytch Dreamcatchers *
      not your ordinary dreamcatchers!
      <A HREF="Http://lgl48.tripod.com">EarthWytch Dreamcatchers</A>