1496Re: [Asatru-U] One very clean cat

    Oct 2, 2001
      On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 01:25:08PM -0400, Manny Olds wrote:
      > On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Lorrie Wood wrote:
      >
      > http://www.asatru-u.org/common/images/arms-crossed-tools-07.jpg
      >
      > Per fess or and azure; in chief, an McIntosh apple proper, slipped and
      > leaved proper; in base, a smith's hammer argent hafted red and a sax
      > knife argent hilted murrey saltirewise points upward.
      >
      > Crest: A key or fesswise.
      > Motto: Vitud ér enn, eda hvat?

      Hey, you're missing your eths there, too, but I reckoned you just
      didn't know how to wring them from a normal keyboard (the technique is,
      I admit, Sufficiently Obscure).

      > > It should probably be an apple that's been drawn rather than a
      > > picture of one -- it breaks the tone to have the picture in there.
      >
      > Yes, yes. And if someone will *DRAW ONE* and give it to me, I'll be
      > pleased to use it. I am just messing around with images I already have on
      > my disk to get an idea of what the blazon looks like. This is prototype,
      > not production.

      In your home directory, then, please find a zip file full of
      apples -- some drawn, some not, I just randomly sacked clip art sites for
      them.