1054Re: [Asatru-U] Back on Track w/ #500, was Re: Staff Meeting

  • Ann Sheffield
    Apr 23, 2001
      Manny Olds wrote:

      > On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Kadlin Waltheofsdottir wrote:
      >
      > > My preference is that it should have many more things to *do* than the
      > > beginner's course has.

      Agreed.

      > And if
      > the Intermediate is a group activity, review will give them a chance to
      > discuss what they had done individually: to improve their individual
      > understanding and also to help them develop a group sense of what they are
      > about.

      I agree that working in a group would be the ideal for this course, but
      I think that won't be possible for everyone and that the course should
      be usable by solitaries, also.

      Review is a good idea - we just need to check for compatibility between
      the Beginners and Intermediate courses to avoid either rote repetition
      or unbridged gulfs.

      Wassail,

      Groa
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic