Nirir Niti

  • debarati.nandy
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2008
      hello!,

      Jai Guru!

      I have joined this group of late and wondering if some one can email
      me a soft - copy of "Narir Niti" book....I will be really thankful.
    • saswata sourava panda
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 3, 2008
        Jay Guru. Really nice to meet u.Where r u from and how u get my ID

        --
        Regards
        Saswata
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 3, 2008
          JAI GURU!
          Dear Istoprana Debarati-MA: (& ALL ISTOPRAN GURUBHAIS):
          I may try to send later on, I need more time to scan few pages of the book in future then send by e-mail; atleast I can send some information about some activities done in USA to propagate Doyal Thakur's ideology by organizing Conferences, seminars, Holy Birth Centenary Celebration in 1988, & Birth Anniversary in diferent years following that, etc.; these documents on MSW Files being sent as attachments may be opened,  if I succeed in sending properly; Please excuse me, and  think it was possible to have been accomplished, only Doyal Thakur got it done through an humble disciple like me with the help of few other Gurubhais/friends in the area of New Jersey, USA. ONLY LITTLE HISTORY OF SATSANG IN USA CAN BE FOUND IN THESE ATTACHMENTS, that is what I feel about this mailing.

          With best wishes and love & regards, Very Sincerely Yours, Narayan Majumdar Chairman, PHILANTHROPIC SATSANG INT'L, INC. 416,Ridge Road, Dayton, N.J.08810. (Tel/Fax#:732-329-1039); (e-mail:narayan_majumdar@...;nxmajumdar@...).

          To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
          From: debarati.nandy@...
          Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:44:13 +0000
          Subject: [Latestprophet] Nirir Niti

          hello!,

          Jai Guru!

          I have joined this group of late and wondering if some one can email
          me a soft - copy of "Narir Niti" book....I will be really thankful.

          You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live
        • nabanita choudhury

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
              Jatguru,thanx 4 yr response.me in mumbai,its possible through Yahoo group.
                                                           regards n jayguru
                                                             prasanta mohanty

              Jay Guru. Really nice to meet u.Where r u from and how u get my ID

              --
              Regards
              Saswata

            • harshanvardhan tiwary
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                want to do some research in sprituality
                how about you
                prof tiwary

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                • vijay kishna
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                    jayguru i m from chandil , near jamshedpur, presently working with hydel power project in arunachal pradesh.

                    regards
                    vijay chand

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                      my adress
                      prof HVTIWARY
                      FORMER VICE CHANCELLOR,RTD PROF ELECTRONICS
                      GYANPARISAR,PO RS UNIVERSITY RAIPUR CG 492010
                      RESUME ATTACHED

                      From: saswata sourava panda <saswatasouravapanda @...>
                      To: Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma@ yahoogroups. com
                      Date: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008, 6:54 PM

                      Jay Guru. Really nice to meet u.Where r u from and how u get my ID

                      --
                      Regards
                      Saswata

                      want to do some research in sprituality

                      ************ ********* ********* **Disclaimer* ********* ********* ********* ***

                      The information contained in this message is BPCL's Confidential and Proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, he/she is hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its content is strictly prohibited. In such case, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.  Further acknowledge that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BPCL.

                      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****

                    • saswata sourava panda
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                        Jay Guru, sir actually this is Saswat from Odissa, Bhubaneswar. Now I m working as a researcher  in State Advisor to Supreme Cort on (Right to Food). Nice to meet u. When ever u come to BBSR than please Contact me. I great full to meet u and I think It's my great pleasure.

                        And my request to all my near and dear Guru Bhai and Guru MAA that please help at list one poor and needy partition in a day.
                                    Thanks
                        --
                        Regards
                        Saswata
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                          Dear Dr Patra,
                          Thank you for your E mail.
                          My e mail address should be enough for our correspondence.
                          I live at the following address :
                          Air Marshal V.M.Tiwari
                          E 143, Sector 21, NOIDA
                          201301

                          Vishwa Mohan Tiwari
                        • Narayan Majumdar
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 5, 2008
                            jai guru!

                            Dear Istopan Patra-dada:

                            Glad to know your noble deed for "ISTO-PRATISTHA"; Imay try to provide you with some information of some ISTO-KAJ done in New Jersey, USA, IN THE RECENT PAST from 1972 since when I was closely associated with Dr. Rebati M. Biswas during his remarkable effort of doing Ph.D  on Doyal Thakur's idelogy revealing His Divine Life to the Western World,- leading to his writing a book,"New Light from the East" based on his doctoral thesis submitted to New York University within a very record time of only about 3 to 4 months, reare occasion in the history of the University.
                            I shall be in touch with you as soon as possible.
                            May I try to send you few attachments for your review as some events of SATASNG ACTIVITY in USA.

                            To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 6, 2008
                                Sneher Mousruti:

                                Very glad to receive your mail showing interest in Doyal Thakur's Divine Life & ideology during your research work for Ph.D degree at Calcutta Univesity; My immediate suggestion:
                                1. while waiting for my further e-mail with more valuable information to beent very soon,
                                2. if you can make time, meet Rev. Prof. Gautam Chakaraborty, SPR,(Devotee of Thakur) at SATSANG TEMPLE, address 68 Surya Sen Street, Kolkata (very close to Cal. Univ.) any day to collect some valuable books, but specially on Friday Evenings respected Gautam dada is available at the joint prayer gathering; he can provide you with more info about IDEOLOGY and more suggestions; 3. see Dr. Sikha Roy & Phani Bhusan Roy,MA (triple,Cal) joint author of many books,(specially,"SATA DEEPALOKE S. S. THAKUR ANUKUL CHANDRA" -which book contains many useful informations for any research scholar; rather you must see this couple as soon as possible Call Tel: 2556-4026), go to see his library/museum, "S.S.THAKUR ANIUKUL CHANDRA RESEARCH FOUNDATION" at his residence:48 Tala Park Avenue, Flat# 20, Kolkata-700037; also go to see our Respected Writer/Devotee/philosopher, Rev. Sirshendu Mukhopadhyay at his Jodhpur Park Residence or Annanda Bazar Patrika office as per his advice (tel: 6511-4084; 2414-4000;e-mail:sirshendu_m@...).
                                So much for the present; hope to get your response soon again.

                                To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.comFrom: das.mousruti@...: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:15:13 -0800Subject: [Latestprophet] Re: N. Majumdar, USA,

                                Respected Shri Majumdar, Thnak you for your mail.I am very much interesrted in the important matters being discussed in this forum.I am also pusuing P.HD. in University of Calcutta in Museum science.I am glad to knowthat in USA also you people are doing great work. Sir please let me know more about ideology of Sri Sri Thakur which is so important for all round development of our nation the world, and also keep in touch.
                                Thanks and Regards
                                Mousruti Das
                                On 12/5/08, Narayan Majumdar <narayan_majumdar@...> wrote:

                                jai guru! Dear Istopan Patra-dada: Glad to know your noble deed for "ISTO-PRATISTHA"; Imay try to provide you with some information of some ISTO-KAJ done in New Jersey, USA, IN THE RECENT PAST from 1972 since when I was closely associated with Dr. Rebati M. Biswas during his remarkable effort of doing Ph.D on Doyal Thakur's idelogy revealing His Divine Life to the Western World,- leading to his writing a book,"New Light from the East" based on his doctoral thesis submitted to New York University within a very record time of only about 3 to 4 months, reare occasion in the history of the University. I shall be in touch with you as soon as possible.May I try to send you few attachments for your review as some events of SATASNG ACTIVITY in USA.With best wishes and love & regards, Very Sincerely Yours, Narayan Majumdar Chairman, PHILANTHROPIC SATSANG INT'L, INC. 416,Ridge Road, Dayton, N.J.08810. (Tel/Fax#:732-329-1039); (e-mail:narayan_majumdar@...;nxmajumdar@...).

                                To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.comFrom: patradc@...: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:08:32 +0530Subject: [Latestprophet] RE: Prof. Tiwari

                                -----Original Message-----From: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of harshanvardhan tiwarySent: Friday, December 05, 2008 3:52 PMTo: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [Latestprophet] Narir Niti

                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 8, 2008
                                  Dear Prof. Tiwari,

                                  I have come across your interest in the sciences of the Vedic Sanatan Dharma & Sri Sri Thakur. Please share with us your latest realisations & views.

                                  This would be great help for people like me

                                  With warm regards,

                                  Your Sincerely

                                  Sanjay K Gupta
                                • Vishwa Tiwari
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 8, 2008
                                    Friends
                                    I have many articles on the subject of Science and Hinduism.
                                    At present I am sending you my article on another important subject of
                                    'Is old age a bane or boon?
                                    shubh kaamanaayayn
                                    VMT
                                    [ The Moderator- This group does not have the facility of making attachments. ]

                                    --
                                    Vishwa Mohan Tiwari