RE: [Latestprophet] Re: Being and Becoming: A Story of Devotion by Ray Hauserman

  • Narayan Majumdar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2008
      JAI GURU!

      Dear Audrey Hauserman:
      Glad to know your contact e-mail address after long time gap since our attendance at SATSANG PRAYER gathering arranged by our beloved devotee of Doyal Thakur (Late)Ray A. Hauserman & Andrey & Susan Lois at Satsang Temple in Queens or, sometimes at Susan's residence in Manhattan during the decades following 1972, (when Rebati M. Biswas, dada started to write his historical Thesis for Ph. D. at N.Y. University, residing at 32 East 7th Street, Manhattan, along with Ray, Harinarayan & myself); however, you may or may not remember me, but most important news for all devotees of Thakur is: You and all other American Devotees known to you are being invited by our Istopran Gurubhai, Zulan Chowdhury, SPR along with many other Gurubhai's to attend the HOLY 121ST BIRTH ANNIVERSARY (CELEBRATION) of Doyal Thakur to be held on Sptember 7th, 2008 at Bangla Desh Hindu Mandir, Jackson Heights, Queens; they have requested me to provide them with the contact address/Tel#/e-mail etc. of all of you, so that they can send you the details of the program with direction of the venue. Zulan Chowdhury's e-mail address: treenachy@.... Since your presence will inspire all new devotees of current times, it will be highly appreciated, if you please decide to come from faraway State with teh blessings of Doyal Thakur. May I try to send you an attachment of the event of Holy 100th Birth Anniversary of Doyal Thakur which was held
      at Rutgers University, specially it remains with my one of sweetest memories, that Ray Hauserman was kind enough to attend with all American Devotees of New York City. Doyal Thakur got this Holy event arranged by me along with other friends and gurubhai's in New Jersey.

      With best wishes and love & regards,

      Very Sincerely Yours,

      Narayan Majumdar
      Chairman, PHILANTHROPIC SATSANG INT'L, INC.
      416,Ridge Road, Dayton, N.J.08810. (Tel/Fax#:732-329-1039);
      (e-mail:narayan_majumdar@...;nxmajumdar@...).

      To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
      From: hauseraud@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:44:37 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Latestprophet] Re: Being and Becoming: A Story of Devotion by Ray Hauserman

      Following is the correct contact information for Being and Becoming by Ray Hauserman

      Apurba Das
      1391/9, Kalyangarh
      P.O.. Kalyangarh
      Dist-24  Parganas (North)
      West Bengal 743272
      land phone no is 03216-237620
      mobile no is 9874676225

      or

      Satsang Church
      34/7 Santosh Roy Road
      Kolkata 08

      Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.
    • Audrey Hauserman
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
        Narayan - I will not be in India during the release of the book but hope to have it here by the beginning of September.  I cannot make your Satsang on 7
        September but will be in Highland Park (Neil and Lee Selden) for Thakur's anniversary on Sept 14.  All  are invited to attend.  Neil's
        email is wayhaven@... for directions (Exit 9 off the New Jersey Turnpike). Jai Guru and hope you and your family are all well.
        Audrey

        Glad to know your contact e-mail address after long time gap since our attendance at SATSANG PRAYER gathering arranged by our beloved devotee of Doyal Thakur (Late)Ray A. Hauserman & Andrey & Susan Lois at Satsang Temple in Queens or, sometimes at Susan's residence in Manhattan during the decades following 1972, (when Rebati M. Biswas, dada started to write his historical Thesis for Ph. D. at N.Y. University, residing at 32 East 7th Street, Manhattan, along with Ray, Harinarayan & myself); however, you may or may not remember me, but most important news for all devotees of Thakur is: You and all other American Devotees known to you are being invited by our Istopran Gurubhai, Zulan Chowdhury, SPR along with many other Gurubhai's to attend the HOLY 121ST BIRTH ANNIVERSARY (CELEBRATION) of Doyal Thakur to be held on Sptember 7th, 2008 at Bangla Desh Hindu Mandir, Jackson Heights, Queens; they have requested me to provide them with the contact address/Tel# /e-mail etc. of all of you, so that they can send you the details of the program with direction of the venue. Zulan Chowdhury's e-mail address: treenachy@yahoo. com. Since your presence will inspire all new devotees of current times, it will be highly appreciated, if you please decide to come from faraway State with teh blessings of Doyal Thakur. May I try to send you an attachment of the event of Holy 100th Birth Anniversary of Doyal Thakur which was held

        (e-mail:narayan_ majumdar@ hotmail.com; nxmajumdar@ yahoo.com) .

        To: Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2008
          JAI GURU!
          Audrey: Thanks for your response to attend our invitation to attend S.S.THAKUR's Holy 121st Birth Anniversary on Sept 7, 2008; but I could not attend Satsang Prayer Gathering on 9-14-08 at Neil & Lee Seldon's house  in Highland Park, N. J. which was very close to our residence at Dayton, it was very unfortunate for me; I wish you couldhave given me the address of Neil's house; I have misplaced his Tel# & address both; would you (or, Neil/Lee) please send me those contact details for my future possibility to meet them (long time devotees of Doyal Thakur).
          Audrey, please let us knowyour Tel# & (postal) Mailing address, too.
          Hope to attend any future event on discussion Re: Doyal Thakur's Divine Life & Ray Hauserman-da's newly published books.

          To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
          CC: Wayhaven@...
          From: hauseraud@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:20:41 -0500

          Narayan - I will not be in India during the release of the book but hope to have it here by the beginning of September.  I cannot make your Satsang on 7
          September but will be in Highland Park (Neil and Lee Selden) for Thakur's anniversary on Sept 14.  All  are invited to attend.  Neil's
          email is wayhaven@aol. com for directions (Exit 9 off the New Jersey Turnpike). Jai Guru and hope you and your family are all well.
          Audrey