Re: Re: [latestprophet] Tarun Biswas : Need Opinion

  • ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004

        dear all
      i posted some query but no one has replied

      On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

      >dear all
      >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
      >regards
      >ashok
      >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
      > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
      > >
      > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.
      > >
      > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.
      > >
      > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.
      > >
      > >Jay Guru
      > >
      > >Tarun B

      > >Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

    • TARUN BISWAS
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 4, 2004
        would u please explain what u want know actually?

        ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE <ashok1515@...> wrote:

          dear all
        i posted some query but no one has replied

        On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

        >dear all
        >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
        >regards
        >ashok
        >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
        > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
        > >
        > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.
        > >
        > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.
        > >
        > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.
        > >
        > >Jay Guru
        > >
        > >Tarun B

      • ketan i dholakia
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 14, 2004

            ashok da

            for animals i would only say thakurji say's every animals including

            human we must give respect & have sympathy for the creatures of earth  & behave to have something  ketan

          On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

          >dear all
          >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
          >regards
          >ashok
          >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
          > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
          > >
          > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.
          > >
          > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.
          > >
          > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.
          > >
          > >Jay Guru
          > >
          > >Tarun B

          > >Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

        • T K Jena
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 14, 2004

            Dear Ashok Da,

            I agree with Ketan da that the animals and for that sake all the creation has to be dealt with sympathy because all are his manifestations.

            Thakur has introduced Bhuto bhojya which is an integral part of Istabhriti (unfortunately most of the people do not do it and might not be aware!). Bhutobhojya is an arghya which one could do everyday or keep some amount at the end of 30 days. The amount should be kept with the person and be spent as and when you decide to help any individual or animals.

            The meaning of Bhuta is interpreted by different people differently. But it is agreed by most that bhuta be used for any one not initiated with the present prophet ( for initiated people there is a bhatrubhojya).

            Thakur desired that if we can understand the language of animals and birds. These were possible in Nalanda and Takshshila Universities.

             Once one whipped a horse while Thakur was traveling in the horse cart and the mark was on Thakur’s body. Once a baby monkey was injured by electric shock and Thakur ensured that the monkey is treated and returned back to natural habitat.

            Other people might be knowing more events. But I want to conclude with one event. Thakur once asked a disciple ( Ritwik Sushil Ranjan Das, Orissa) to tell him that God can not do. When Sushil da could not think anything, Thakur replied, God can not remove anyone from His Kingdom. It answers that His kingdom extends to all His creation.

            Jai Guru.

            Dr. Jena

              for animals i would only say thakurji say's every animals including

              human we must give respect & have sympathy for the creatures of earth  & behave to have something  ketan

            On
            Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

            >dear all
            >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
            >regards
            >ashok
            >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
            > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material
            development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "

            > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not
            agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.

            > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material
            goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.

            > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting
            material goals in very true sense.

            > >Jay Guru
            > >
            > >Tarun B

            > >Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

          • Partha Pratim Roy(P.P.ROY)
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 24, 2004

              I wish you all very very Happy Daserra and Bijoya dashami by the grace of SRI SRI THAKUR ANUKULCHANDRA.

              I take this opportunity to express my Hearty Love, Respect, good wishes and RS to all of you.

              Thank You and JOYGURU to ALL of YOU.

              Partha

              Partha Pratim Roy
              ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
              Contact no. in Mumbai: (022)- 27860557.

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • krishna choudhury
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 24, 2004
                Thank you very much Partha da
                Wish you also a very happy Bijoya.

                Joy Guru

                Krishna

                >From: "Partha Pratim Roy(P.P.ROY)" <parthpratim2001@...>
                >To: latestprophet@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [latestprophet] Happy Daserra to ALL OF YOU
                >Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
                >

                >I wish you all very very Happy Daserra and Bijoya dashami by the grace of
                >SRI SRI THAKUR ANUKULCHANDRA.
                >

                >I take this opportunity to express my Hearty Love, Respect, good wishes and
                >RS to all of you.
                >
                >Thank You and JOYGURU to ALL of YOU.
                >

                >Partha
                >

                >Partha Pratim Roy
                >ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
                >Contact no. in Mumbai: (022)- 27860557.

                >vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

                Screensavers unlimited! Funny, serious, religious.
                http://www.msn.co.in/Cinema/screensaver/ Take your pick!
              • patra dc
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 25, 2004
                  Dear friends,

                  We in Mumbai are planning to celebrate Sri Sri Thakur's holy 117th birthday on 6th November '04 as per program enclosed. We invite all the devotees to get associated with this program as a part of our love offering to the Lord.

                  May the Lord bless us.

                  Regards,

                  DC Patra

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 9, 2004
                    JAI GURU!

                    Dear Istopran D.C.Patra bhai:

                    Thank you for keeping in touch with your information regarding the
                    celebration of Doyal Thakur's
                    Holy Birthday every year. Please continue to do so in years to come.

                    With best wishes and love & regards,

                    Very Sincerely Yours,

                    Narayan Majumdar
                    Chairman, PHILANTHROPIC SATSANG INT'L, INC.
                    2404,Dahlia Circle, Dayton, N.J.08810. (Tel/Fax#:732-329-1039);
                    (e-mail:narayan_majumdar@...;nxmajumdar@...).

                  • patra dc
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 9, 2004
                      Sri Sri Thakur's 117th holy birthday was observed on 6th November '04 at Lokmanya Nagar Sabhagriha, Matunga in Mumbai. It was a small gathering of 100 plus devotees, who were swayed by the devotional ambience of the evening with prayer, bhajan and discussion on Sri Sri Thakur's life and ideology. The most attractive part of the program was Sri Sri Thakur's portrait with elegant decoration on a spacious platform. Besides, there was large volume of literature on display and sale. Three speakers covered the topics like: what was Sri Sri Thakur's expectation from us, how Sri Sri Thakur used to fulfil all and the principles of Swastyayani vrat. Those who spoke were: Shri Bipin Bhai Dholakia, Shri Arun Sen and Shri Debesh C. Patra. Dr. Bharat Vaccharajani delivered concluding address. About 120 person took prasad in 'anand bazar'.

                      The spontaneity of proceedings led us to realise that the Lord was guiding the show and was enjoying 'His Leele', in whatever little form. The indication is that we the disciples need to be more focused in our personal sadhana and more aggressive in mass mobilisation.

                      Let us resolve to go ahead; as His is the only way. 'Nanya pantha bidyate'.

                      Glory unto Thee.

                      Jaiguru and RS from Mumbai.

                      DC Patra