RE: [latestprophet] Re: Indian Text Books

  • T K Jena
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 30, 2004

      Dear Brothers,

      The proposal is nice. But the issue will be in execution as most of us will find it difficult to join as  ateacher. Hence, the real issue will be in identifying the teachers. If it succeeds, it will definitely be a land mark.

      But the issue I am proposing is to have a proposal in black and white highlighting the policies. Yes, power point presentation etc. is required when we present the case. But a proposal for wider circulation to arise awareness of existence of such a thing and the starting point for national debate and discussion is also essential.

      What I mean, we have to work at two levels. One at demonstration of feasibility and the other for logical sustainability and long term outcome. The draft available for Tapovan Vidyalaya and Shandhilya University could be the starting point for the exercise.

      I will be happy if I can share the above drafts you have mentioned.

      Jai Guru.

      Dr. Jena

      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 30, 2004
        Dear Dr. Jena,

        We do not need to join as teachers. Our responsibility is to organize
        the things. I have names of 3 persons who can be the first teachers.
        2 of them are senior Satsangees (60+), Vipra, have excellent record
        as teachers and r into spiritual life. Both of them r SPRs. The third
        person is a also a Vipra, a satsangee, in teaching profession. around
        45 and on the path of sadhna. To begin with these 3 r enough. to add,
        of these 3, 1 is from Bengal, 1 from Orissa & the othr one from
        Bihar. Then we can a visiting faculty.

        Ur idea of the proposal in black white is excellent. To begin with,
        a compilation, classification & indexing (word & subject index) of
        Sri Sri Thakurji's sayings on the subjects can be taken up. they shud
        also be translated into Hindi & English.

        But, at the end of it who will implement it ??? Exactly as Sri Sri
        Thakurji want ?? The political leaders ? NCERTS or CBSE ? Or any
        school board ??? We must know whom do we expect to implement the
        plan. I feel no one wd do it. In tit-bits maybe.

        There is no need for a national debate on the subject. What Sri Sri
        Thakur ji has decided is the final word. Yes, we need to make people
        aware. Still, then again..... WHO will imlpement it ??? Anyway, what
        purpose do these modern national debates serve ??? They r fruitless.
        Democracy is a humbug. Lets follow HIM WHERE THE TRUTH IS
        REVEALED.THE LORD is the dicatator.

        LETS DO IT OURSELVES. Lets not depend upon anyone. Look at the
        Christian missionaries. Did they require to create awareness about
        their modus operandi ?? Did they submit a proposal to the govt. ?
        They just started schools. People were impressed & flocked to them.
        Convent education became a status symbol.

        People of this country know what Gurukul method is all about. Our
        agenda will be publicized thru ads. There is no dearth of people who
        wl send their kids. We will ourself pick up children of good
        genetical wealth & heredity. We just need 20-30 students to begin.
        Then, be sure... Sri Sri Thakurji's system will spread like
        wildfire!!!!! So, lets do it.

        I didnt mean to say that I have some "written draft" of tapovan or
        Shandilya Univ. What HE has said is the draft. Though I guess there
        might be a draft fot the Shandilya University. Perhaps in Boral
        Bungalow. Maybe Rev. Debi da can enlighten us on the matter. But this
        can wait.

        Lets do it.

        vagabondindia

        --- In latestprophet@yahoogroups.com, "T K Jena" <tkjena@i...> wrote:
        > Dear Brothers,
        The proposal is nice. But the issue will be in execution as most of us
        > will find it difficult to join as ateacher. Hence, the real issue
        will be in identifying the teachers. If it succeeds, it will
        definitely be a
        > land mark.
        But the issue I am proposing is to have a proposal in black and white
        > highlighting the policies. Yes, power point presentation etc. is
        > required when we present the case. But a proposal for wider
        circulation
        > to arise awareness of existence of such a thing and the starting
        point
        > for national debate and discussion is also essential.
        What I mean, we have to work at two levels. One at demonstration of
        > feasibility and the other for logical sustainability and long term
        > outcome. The draft available for Tapovan Vidyalaya and Shandhilya
        > University could be the starting point for the exercise.
        >

        > I will be happy if I can share the above drafts you have mentioned.
        >

        > Jai Guru.
        >
        > Dr. Jena

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mobile/*http:/mobile.yahoo.co
        m/
        > maildemo> Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1291f7ap0/M=295196.4901138.6071305.300117
        6/

        D=groups/S=1705075991:HM/EXP=1093784185/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*h
        tt
        > p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here
        >

        > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
        M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group
        > s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=561998220>
        >

        > _____
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        of
      • vagabondindia
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 30, 2004
          Dear brother,

          1. Yes, there will be electricity. Becuase the vedic gurukuls of
          ancient india had various types of electricity. Modern science is in
          infancy.

          We will also strive to find new & easier ways to produce electricity.
          For example, Sri Sri Thakur ji has said that there is a layer inside
          the earth by tapping which we supply electricity to the entire world,
          uninterrupted, eco-friendly & free of cost !! He also wanted to tap
          the lightenings.

          We will also work on the "Anshu-Bodhini" shastra ( science of solar
          power) of Maharshi Bharadwaj. It shows dozens of ways to generate
          energy. Lets also not forget about the solar science of Swami
          Vishuddhanand of Varanasi. The crystals can be another source of
          tapping solar power.The secret caves of tibet has in them many
          crystal bulbs which r permanent bulbs since centuries. The reason for
          their secrecy was they did not want such advanced technologies to
          fall into the hands of materialistic civilizations of asuric
          tendencies.

          2. Modern hospital ?? Yes. But much better. Indian medical science is
          too super for the modern medical science to undrstand. We just need
          to put that into practice.

          It was not long ago... i have the exact date....when royal medical
          society of london was laughing at a papaer presented by Mr. holwell
          saying that the pundits of Benaras say that certain dieseses like pox
          r spread by "invisible micro-organisms" !!!! How could there be
          invisible organisms !!!!! They made a mockery of the yearly
          innoculations performed by the expersts of allahabad & benaras
          against measles & chicken pox !! Later, bacteria was discovered in
          the west, Jenner developed the vaccination. The British BANNED the
          Indian system to implement their own.

          Just 150-200 years ago the West didnt even know about antiseptics !!!
          We Indians know form thousands of years !!!!

          They why we r so backward today ???? Because we spineless Indians
          forgot our own sciences and adopted (+forced to adopt)The Western
          methods.Later, Macaulay put the final nail in the indian coffin. We
          had become spineless because of collpase of Varnashram.

          3. computer application ?? Of course, yes. But not to promote
          computers. One needs to be master of the bad things also to remove
          them

          But the students will be equipped not to depend on computers for what
          their brain can do. Spiritual sadhna can enable one's brain to have
          phenomenal powers.

          Human brain has amazing powers. Awakening of consciouness increases
          the range of perceptive faculties. Eyes start seeing beyond the
          visible band of spectrum, ears can hear bettr and so on & so forth...!

          " Spiritualism is investigation & invention of by which matter
          extends & grows." - Sri Sri Thakurji ( Message Vol I) <, check for
          exact saying pls>>

          vagabondindia

          --- In latestprophet@yahoogroups.com, TARUN BISWAS <tarunbiswas@y...>

          Service.