Tarun Biswas : Need Opinion

  • TARUN BISWAS
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 29, 2004
      "For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "

      I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.

      Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.

      Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.

      Jay Guru

      Tarun B

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • vagabondindia
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 30, 2004
        Hello,

        Pls. define a)what is material development & b) who r common people &
        who r uncommon.

        Spirituality includes materialism. Materailsm doesnt include
        spirituality. U Know who r KARM-BIMUKH ? Those who r materialistic.

        For spiritual people material things r means. To others, they r ends
        in themselves.

        All of us need material things to survive on this material plane.
        Spirituality doesnt mean giving up material things or renunciation.
        We r not born for TYAG. We r born for BHOG only. We just want to
        renounce (TYAG) those things which r obstacles in the path of BHOG.

        The wise enjoy & consume the riches of the world. The foolish get
        consumed by those riches !!

        The real KARMA makes one MASTER of riches, the ignorant KARMA makes
        one thier SLAVE.

        Spiritualism is for those who want the best, whose aims r
        superlative, those who have guts, spine, valour...it is not for the
        spineless, meek & cowards.

        vagabondindia

        Matter is the condensed form of spirit. --- In
        latestprophet@yahoogroups.com, TARUN BISWAS <tarunbiswas@y...> wrote:
        > "For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material
        development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will
        be KARMA-BIMUKH. "

        > I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not
        agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion
        considering the present age.

        > Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive
        material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not
        considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual
        realisation.

        > Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development
        neglecting material goals in very true sense.

        > Jay Guru
        >
        > Tarun B

      • ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 18, 2004

            dear all
          jai guru
          can anyone give me some light on what our thakur sri sri anukul chandra has said about intercaste marriage
          i will be grateful f anyone throws light on this matter
          jai guru

          On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 vagabondindia wrote :

          >Hello,
          >Pls. define a)what is material development & b) who r common people &
          >who r uncommon.
          >Spirituality includes materialism. Materailsm doesnt include
          >spirituality. U Know who r KARM-BIMUKH ? Those who r materialistic.
          >For spiritual people material things r means. To others, they r ends
          >in themselves.
          >All of us need material things to survive on this material plane.
          >Spirituality doesnt mean giving up material things or renunciation.
          >We r not born for TYAG. We r born for BHOG only. We just want to
          >renounce (TYAG) those things which r obstacles in the path of BHOG.
          >The wise enjoy & consume the riches of the world. The foolish get
          >consumed by those riches !!
          >The real KARMA makes one MASTER of riches, the ignorant KARMA makes
          >one thier SLAVE.
          >Spiritualism is for those who want the best, whose aims r
          >superlative, those who have guts, spine, valour...it is not for the
          >spineless, meek & cowards.
          >vagabondindia
          >Matter is the condensed form of spirit. --- In
          >latestprophet@yahoogroups.com, TARUN BISWAS <tarunbiswas@y...> wrote:
          >> "For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material
          >development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will
          >be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
          >>
          >> I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not
          >agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion
          >considering the present age.
          >>
          >> Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive
          >material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not
          >considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual
          >realisation.
          >>
          >> Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development
          >neglecting material goals in very true sense.
          >>
          >> Jay Guru
          >>
          >> Tarun B

          >Yahoo! Terms of Service
          >.

        • T K Jena
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 18, 2004

            Dear Mukherjee Bhai,

            Caste is the identity of one’s genetic character which is otherwise known as Varna. Though there are four Varna, due to intervarna marriage a variety has come up and there are thousands of verities which are now known as castes.

            One important guiding principle in marriage (as breeding principle applied to animals) is that genetic heritage of male has to be superior to female otherwise the product will not be good. Thakur tells when an inferior sperm fertilizes a superior Ovum, the inferior breeds at the cost of the superior. Because the female (the superior Ova) has betrayed herself (her genetic potential), the character of the product will show betray. The product can not be believed as there will be an inherent tendency to betray– i.e. betrayal against the existence and growth, betrayal to uphold the truth and these people can be easily purchased by money power!

            Therefore Thakur tells marriage is not a child’s play. It is neither a sexual contract. Its goal is ‘Suprajanana and Unnayana’ (better progeny and growth of the couple). The word Bara-Kanyaa itself gives the clue for matching. ‘Bara’ (groom) means superior and ‘kanya’ (bride) means younger. So, for a proper match in marriage, the groom has to be always superior.

            The danger of intercaste marriage in the present scenario is that we are not sure of our castes in the Varna system of classification. Over the time, due to social adjustments, many high castes are regarded as low castes. Thakur has corrected some of these by identifying the actual position of these castes in the Varna system. Unless systematic research is done, caste position of all the other will not be identified. As intercaste marriage implies female from lower Varna, society has to first be stabilized on terms of genetic (Varna) identity.

            Thakur is a strong votary of Polygamy which means a male can be married to more than one female. Out of these the first marriage MUST be from same Varna (or caste as applicable). It simply implies that the pure genetic character of the groups has to be maintained before we allow mixing of the genetic character in form of intercaste marriages. Therefore, in the present scenario of one marriage law, one should not go for intercaste marriage unless it is his 2nd marriage.

            Jaiguru.

            Dr. Jena

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 22, 2004

                dear sir
              i have gone thru yur details
              pls tell me do yu think women isd inferior and if she marries a low caste how can she beray or is it that we are afraid to give power to women
              everywhere in our holy scriptures and also other scriptures of the worlsd women is regarded as the mother of everything
              how dare yu insult our mother that is women thru whom everyone has been born. let me tell u one thing that women is greatest than all even almighty understood

            • T K Jena
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 22, 2004

                Dear Mukherjee bhai,

                It is not that the female is inferior. The whole approach is wrong.

                Every one wants to exist and grow– grow infinitely. How can one grow? By adoring to a superior who can lead to the light. The same holds true not only to females but also to males and to all creation.

                As for a male, ideal is the lead, the guide who is superior to him. Similarly, for a female, she can not submit to inferior. It is by instinct. Have we not seen in birds or animals that a female surrenders to only the best? There should not be any dispute to the fundamental truth that one will never like to surrender to the best available unless one is not taking an informed decision.

                Therefore the issue is not that a female should marry to a superior but the criteria that decides a superior. The criteria is purely the genetic capability. This is a science which is coming up rapidly and will be the decision maker of this century. But this much can be told that the broad superiority criteria is based on how much does a person fulfill to the need of the environment. The more one has ability to fulfill the environment becomes naturally the superior over others. But here is a word of caution. What we see from a person is the outcome of his genetic capability and the environmental nourishment to that capability. In scientific terms, it is called phenotype (expression of gene) and genotype (structural potential). Always genotype is important because, it will unfurl given the opportunity to it by the environment. But, due to artificial manipulation of environment by reservation process, influence etc. sometimes a small capability seems to have achieved more in materialistic terms than the bigger capable counterpart.

                Another issue is that achievement in one generation is not the decision maker to know the genotype. It has to be pursued over generations consistently to convert the phenotype to genotype. Therefore to know the superiority in genotype, the class system (caste) works as an identity or marker. Don’t the scientists keep identity tag to know the genotype of a plant or a strain of organism in laboratory?  Can one proceed in breeding without this tag? It is just impossible or a hypothetical statement.

                In breeding, it is the female who nurtures the child in womb not the father. Hence, it is the psychology in addition to the physic which plays a major role. Today’s science has proved how psychology during pregnancy has an important role in shaping the child. Hence, a slight mistake in early phase manifests as a major roadblock to the child’s future.

                When a female willingly surrenders to a male, it is presumed that the male is superior or capable to fulfill her as per her assessment. But there are three possibilities. One, the male is actually superior in genotype, Two, the male ‘s phenotype seems to be superior though genotype is not and three the female has been misinformed. In most of the arranged marriage, the first thing is stressed that is what our cultural system is. The love marriages are judged in phenotype expression where genotype may be superior or may not be. And  when a male tries to pursue a female to marry him, the possibility of third category is high. I am not making a demarcation of these three category but giving the possibility. Mistakes and exceptions are bound to be there in all these three varieties.

                 I am sorry that I will stop here. I can carry interaction ,may be after a week due to my busy schedules. But I want to clarify one issue, do not mix up breeding science with the cheap social cry of suppressing females. Social status is the outcome of societal value system and marriage should be decided as per the breeding science parameters. The Indian culture has made synthesis of the two. But we the ignorant society are making a hue and cry of foul play without going to the genesis of these principles.

                Jai Guru.

                Dr. Jena

                pls tell me do yu think women isd inferior and if she marries a low caste how can she beray or is it that we are afraid to give power to women
                everywhere in our holy scriptures and also other scriptures of the worlsd women is regarded as the mother of everything
                how dare yu insult our mother that is women thru whom everyone has been born. let me tell u one thing that women is greatest than all even almighty understood

                On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 T K Jena wrote :

                >Dear Mukherjee Bhai,
                >

                >Caste is the identity of one's genetic character which is otherwise
                >known as Varna. Though there are four Varna, due to intervarna marriage
                >a variety has come up and there are thousands of verities which are now
                >known as castes.
                >

                >One important guiding principle in marriage (as breeding principle
                >applied to animals) is that genetic heritage of male has to be superior
                >to female otherwise the product will not be good. Thakur tells when an
                >inferior sperm fertilizes a superior Ovum, the inferior breeds at the
                >cost of the superior. Because the female (the superior Ova) has betrayed
                >herself (her genetic potential), the character of the product will show
                >betray. The product can not be believed as there will be an inherent
                >tendency to betray- i.e. betrayal against the existence and growth,
                >betrayal to uphold the truth and these people can be easily purchased by
                >money power!
                >

                >Therefore Thakur tells marriage is not a child's play. It is neither a
                >sexual contract. Its goal is 'Suprajanana and Unnayana' (better progeny
                >and growth of the couple). The word Bara-Kanyaa itself gives the clue
                >for matching. 'Bara' (groom) means superior and 'kanya' (bride) means
                >younger. So, for a proper match in marriage, the groom has to be always
                >superior.
                >

                >The danger of intercaste marriage in the present scenario is that we are
                >not sure of our castes in the Varna system of classification. Over the
                >time, due to social adjustments, many high castes are regarded as low
                >castes. Thakur has corrected some of these by identifying the actual
                >position of these castes in the Varna system. Unless systematic research
                >is done, caste position of all the other will not be identified. As
                >intercaste marriage implies female from lower Varna, society has to
                >first be stabilized on terms of genetic (Varna) identity.
                >

                >Thakur is a strong votary of Polygamy which means a male can be married
                >to more than one female. Out of these the first marriage MUST be from
                >same Varna (or caste as applicable). It simply implies that the pure
                >genetic character of the groups has to be maintained before we allow
                >mixing of the genetic character in form of intercaste marriages.
                >Therefore, in the present scenario of one marriage law, one should not
                >go for intercaste marriage unless it is his 2nd marriage.
                >

                >Jaiguru.
                >

                >Dr. Jena

              • ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 30, 2004

                  dear all
                  please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
                  regards
                  ashok
                  On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :

                  >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
                  >
                  >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.
                  >
                  >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.
                  >
                  >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.
                  >
                  >Jay Guru
                  >
                  >Tarun B

                  >Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

                • ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004

                      dear all
                    i posted some query but no one has replied

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 4, 2004
                      would u please explain what u want know actually?

                      ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE <ashok1515@...> wrote:

                        dear all
                      i posted some query but no one has replied

                      On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

                      >dear all
                      >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
                      >regards
                      >ashok
                      >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
                      > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "
                      > >
                      > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.
                      > >
                      > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.
                      > >
                      > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting material goals in very true sense.
                      > >
                      > >Jay Guru
                      > >
                      > >Tarun B

                    • ketan i dholakia
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 14, 2004

                          ashok da

                          for animals i would only say thakurji say's every animals including

                          human we must give respect & have sympathy for the creatures of earth  & behave to have something  ketan

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 14, 2004

                          Dear Ashok Da,

                          I agree with Ketan da that the animals and for that sake all the creation has to be dealt with sympathy because all are his manifestations.

                          Thakur has introduced Bhuto bhojya which is an integral part of Istabhriti (unfortunately most of the people do not do it and might not be aware!). Bhutobhojya is an arghya which one could do everyday or keep some amount at the end of 30 days. The amount should be kept with the person and be spent as and when you decide to help any individual or animals.

                          The meaning of Bhuta is interpreted by different people differently. But it is agreed by most that bhuta be used for any one not initiated with the present prophet ( for initiated people there is a bhatrubhojya).

                          Thakur desired that if we can understand the language of animals and birds. These were possible in Nalanda and Takshshila Universities.

                           Once one whipped a horse while Thakur was traveling in the horse cart and the mark was on Thakur’s body. Once a baby monkey was injured by electric shock and Thakur ensured that the monkey is treated and returned back to natural habitat.

                          Other people might be knowing more events. But I want to conclude with one event. Thakur once asked a disciple ( Ritwik Sushil Ranjan Das, Orissa) to tell him that God can not do. When Sushil da could not think anything, Thakur replied, God can not remove anyone from His Kingdom. It answers that His kingdom extends to all His creation.

                          Jai Guru.

                          Dr. Jena

                            for animals i would only say thakurji say's every animals including

                            human we must give respect & have sympathy for the creatures of earth  & behave to have something  ketan

                          On
                          Fri, 01 Oct 2004 ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE wrote :

                          >dear all
                          >please give me some light on thakurs view towards animals
                          >regards
                          >ashok
                          >On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 TARUN BISWAS wrote :
                          > >"For our common people( not for all) the goal should be material
                          development being enlightened by the spiritualism. Otherwise we will be KARMA-BIMUKH. "

                          > >I know the above opinion which i made in previous mail, is not
                          agreeable to all of our intelectuals. I want to listen others opinion considering the present age.

                          > >Most of us ( not ALL) who agree or not are running to acheive material
                          goals, but not in proper way. material gains is not considered as inferrior, if it can be done with spiritual realisation.

                          > >Rest of us devote themselves for the spiritual development neglecting
                          material goals in very true sense.

                          > >Jay Guru
                          > >
                          > >Tarun B

                          > >Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

                        • Partha Pratim Roy(P.P.ROY)
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 24, 2004

                            I wish you all very very Happy Daserra and Bijoya dashami by the grace of SRI SRI THAKUR ANUKULCHANDRA.

                            I take this opportunity to express my Hearty Love, Respect, good wishes and RS to all of you.

                            Thank You and JOYGURU to ALL of YOU.

                            Partha

                            Partha Pratim Roy
                            ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
                            Contact no. in Mumbai: (022)- 27860557.

                            Do you Yahoo!?
                          • krishna choudhury
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 24, 2004
                              Thank you very much Partha da
                              Wish you also a very happy Bijoya.

                              Joy Guru

                              Krishna

                              >From: "Partha Pratim Roy(P.P.ROY)" <parthpratim2001@...>
                              >To: latestprophet@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subject: [latestprophet] Happy Daserra to ALL OF YOU
                              >Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
                              >

                              >I wish you all very very Happy Daserra and Bijoya dashami by the grace of
                              >SRI SRI THAKUR ANUKULCHANDRA.
                              >

                              >I take this opportunity to express my Hearty Love, Respect, good wishes and
                              >RS to all of you.
                              >
                              >Thank You and JOYGURU to ALL of YOU.
                              >

                              >Partha
                              >

                              >Partha Pratim Roy
                              >ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
                              >Contact no. in Mumbai: (022)- 27860557.

                              >vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

                              Screensavers unlimited! Funny, serious, religious.
                              http://www.msn.co.in/Cinema/screensaver/ Take your pick!
                            • patra dc
                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 25, 2004
                                Dear friends,

                                We in Mumbai are planning to celebrate Sri Sri Thakur's holy 117th birthday on 6th November '04 as per program enclosed. We invite all the devotees to get associated with this program as a part of our love offering to the Lord.

                                May the Lord bless us.

                                Regards,

                                DC Patra

                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 9, 2004
                                  JAI GURU!

                                  Dear Istopran D.C.Patra bhai:

                                  Thank you for keeping in touch with your information regarding the
                                  celebration of Doyal Thakur's
                                  Holy Birthday every year. Please continue to do so in years to come.

                                  With best wishes and love & regards,

                                  Very Sincerely Yours,

                                  Narayan Majumdar
                                  Chairman, PHILANTHROPIC SATSANG INT'L, INC.
                                  2404,Dahlia Circle, Dayton, N.J.08810. (Tel/Fax#:732-329-1039);
                                  (e-mail:narayan_majumdar@...;nxmajumdar@...).

                                • patra dc
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 9, 2004
                                    Sri Sri Thakur's 117th holy birthday was observed on 6th November '04 at Lokmanya Nagar Sabhagriha, Matunga in Mumbai. It was a small gathering of 100 plus devotees, who were swayed by the devotional ambience of the evening with prayer, bhajan and discussion on Sri Sri Thakur's life and ideology. The most attractive part of the program was Sri Sri Thakur's portrait with elegant decoration on a spacious platform. Besides, there was large volume of literature on display and sale. Three speakers covered the topics like: what was Sri Sri Thakur's expectation from us, how Sri Sri Thakur used to fulfil all and the principles of Swastyayani vrat. Those who spoke were: Shri Bipin Bhai Dholakia, Shri Arun Sen and Shri Debesh C. Patra. Dr. Bharat Vaccharajani delivered concluding address. About 120 person took prasad in 'anand bazar'.

                                    The spontaneity of proceedings led us to realise that the Lord was guiding the show and was enjoying 'His Leele', in whatever little form. The indication is that we the disciples need to be more focused in our personal sadhana and more aggressive in mass mobilisation.

                                    Let us resolve to go ahead; as His is the only way. 'Nanya pantha bidyate'.

                                    Glory unto Thee.

                                    Jaiguru and RS from Mumbai.

                                    DC Patra