RE: [latestprophet] Need some info- Damodar Thakur

  • Bhargeshwar Banerji
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2005
      Dear Damodar Da,
      I am Dhruba,son of Late Bhaskar Banerjee of Patna. I am happy to know that
      you are coming to London. I am presently at Birmingham. While it may not be
      possible for me to come to London, as I am taking a course in International
      Business here, I will copy this mail to my younger brother, Dr. Dibyesh
      Banerjee who resides in Sutton. His email id is dibyesh@.... If
      possible, he may attend.

      Jai Guru

      With personal regards