Re: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Re: Rev. Dr. A.P. Verma is no more

  • Rajesh Patil
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
      What does 'Rev.' in his name - Rev. Dr. A. P. Verma ( Verma da) represent ? - Is it 'Reverend' or 'Revered' ?

      On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM, pradyotkumar Deb <pradyotkumardeb@...> wrote:

      May his sole rest on our beloved lord for pease.

      On Mar 9, 2013 4:28 PM, "vagabondindia" <vagabondindia@...> wrote:
      �

      Our dear Rev. Dr. A. P. Verma ( Verma da), Ex-Principal of Bhagalpur
      Medical College, a SPR and eminent disciple of Sri Sri Thakur
      Anukulchandra ji/ ANANAT-SRI Baba is no more. he left his physical frame
      today morning at his Ranchi residence.

      A Sage -like personality, Verma da has achieved a lot by sheer sadhna by
      following the Sadguru unconditionally.

      There are thousands whose life has been touched by Verma da. He will
      remain in our hearts forever.

      May the SUPREME LORD bless him always all ways.

    • vagabondindia
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
        'Reverend'.
        Because he was a 'Muni'.