Shri Narendra Modi meets Dr. Subramanian Swamy

  • katarian@...
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
      Respected Colleagues:

      Shri Narendra Modi meets

      Dr. Subramanian Swamy

      Here is the link:

      We are marching in the right direction. Soon we will reach our destination.

      Narain Kataria
      (718) 478-5735
    • Defined Values
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2013
        "Article 0.16 - Chaturyugi Cycle" (of proposed Code of Citizen's Conduct) is now published

        The curtains are now raised. All evidences of Kalki Avtar of Lord Vishnu to save the planet from dying a slow death and to remove all sorts of corruption, inflation, recession, disengagement, terroism, poverty and Global Warming, are documented in this Article. Feel free to share this as much as possible. The newspaper advertisement to announce the same would be published in next few weeks. The article is slightly lengthy, however, it was necessary to give the evidences of something which can't be bound even in 1000s of books. Thanks.

        http://hiteshchandel.blogspot.com/2013/03/article-016-chaturyugi-cycle.html
      • Rajesh Patil

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2013
            Very interesting and right observations by Shri Hitesh Chandel. Very few people are capable enough to realise all this.

            Thanks