Rev. Dr. A.P. Verma is no more

  • vagabondindia
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2013
      Our dear Rev. Dr. A. P. Verma ( Verma da), Ex-Principal of Bhagalpur
      Medical College, a SPR and eminent disciple of Sri Sri Thakur
      Anukulchandra ji/ ANANAT-SRI Baba is no more. he left his physical frame
      today morning at his Ranchi residence.

      A Sage -like personality, Verma da has achieved a lot by sheer sadhna by
      following the Sadguru unconditionally.

      There are thousands whose life has been touched by Verma da. He will
      remain in our hearts forever.

      May the SUPREME LORD bless him always all ways.
    • sachindra prasad
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2013
        His was a personality of wisdom and great devotion for our living Ideal, and he provided inspiration and help to all those around him. It is only rare that a person of such high intellect, wisdom, devotion and love is born. We surely miss him amongst us, but we take solace that he has lived his life meaningfully and probably exactly as per the directions of our Beloved Baba. I have a feeling that he will return soon to accomplish some unfinished task of delivering good that matters. May his soul rest in peace !
        R S Prasad

        Our dear Rev. Dr. A. P. Verma ( Verma da), Ex-Principal of Bhagalpur
        Medical College, a SPR and eminent disciple of Sri Sri Thakur
        Anukulchandra ji/ ANANAT-SRI Baba is no more. he left his physical frame
        today morning at his Ranchi residence.

        A Sage -like personality, Verma da has achieved a lot by sheer sadhna by
        following the Sadguru unconditionally.

        There are thousands whose life has been touched by Verma da. He will
        remain in our hearts forever.

        May the SUPREME LORD bless him always all ways.

      • shubhankar banerjee

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11, 2013

              I had spent a very valuable month in Puri with him in 1994 and learnt a lot from him. I am very saddened to hear about his demise, may he rest in peace.

              Regards

              Somprabh

              I am shocked to learn about passing away of our most respected Vermada.He was so dear to us .His talks and preachings about  Sri Sri Thakur made us feel strong .May HE make us strong to bear the loss.

              shubhankar

              On 9 March 2013 16:28, vagabondindia <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

              Our dear Rev. Dr. A. P. Verma ( Verma da), Ex-Principal of Bhagalpur
              Medical College, a SPR and eminent disciple of Sri Sri Thakur
              Anukulchandra ji/ ANANAT-SRI Baba is no more. he left his physical frame
              today morning at his Ranchi residence.

              A Sage -like personality, Verma da has achieved a lot by sheer sadhna by
              following the Sadguru unconditionally.

              There are thousands whose life has been touched by Verma da. He will
              remain in our hearts forever.

              May the SUPREME LORD bless him always all ways.

              Sonata Ocean Series presents the 1st touch screen watch from India & many more sporty designs. Wait Mat Kar.
              This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The opinion expressed in this mail is that of the sender and does not necessarily reflect that of Titan.

              WARNING: Despite best possible precautionary measures taken by Titan Industries Limited, computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check and scan this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Titan Industries Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
            • pradyotkumar Deb

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
                    'Reverend'.
                    Because he was a 'Muni'.