RE: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Hide yourself if u r doing anything crucial

  • Ranjit Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thank you for this great quotation and advise from the great Manishi. It reflects me and I like. Pls. keep going on.
      Roy

      To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
      From: vagabondindia@...
      Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:51:09 +0000
      Subject: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Hide yourself if u r doing anything crucial

      " Don't show that what you are doing! Hide yourself! And do your work!! If you are showing what your doing for your country you will be trapped by your enemies! So, hide your self in many misunderstandings! And do your real work. Dont tell people what to do!! Live always secret life! Dont tell people what you are or what u r doing, live always secret life. "

      Kautilya Arthshastra.