Request Please....

  • man_mans66
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
      Namaskar to all brothers and sisters of this group.
      I am a newcomer here, I just wanted to know everything.. I repeat each and everything about Lord Ganesha. Stotras, daily chants, fasts etc.

      waiting for your reply.
      Manish.
    • sachindra prasad
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
        If you attach a Living Ideal in your life your prayer will be answered quickly unless you feel you are perfect in your faith and attachment to Lord Ganesha who indeed is the savior of all of us.