Hide yourself if u r doing anything crucial

  • vagabondindia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013

      " Don't show that what you are doing! Hide yourself! And do your work!! If you are showing what your doing for your country you will be trapped by your enemies! So, hide your self in many misunderstandings! And do your real work. Dont tell people what to do!! Live always secret life! Dont tell people what you are or what u r doing, live always secret life. "

      Kautilya Arthshastra.
    • Ranjit Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Thank you for this great quotation and advise from the great Manishi. It reflects me and I like. Pls. keep going on.
        Roy

        To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
        From: vagabondindia@...
        Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:51:09 +0000