Dayal Bhajananjali

  • Ambu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Dayal Bhajananjali - Bhajan Album on Sri Sri Thakur releasing soon.

      Producer: Ambupad Thakur
      Lyrics: Prof. Damodar Thakur
      Music Director: Nikhil Kamath
      Singers: Suresh Wadkar, Roop Kumar Rathore, Anup Jalota, Sadhana Sargam, Usha Mangeshkar, Ambupad Thakur, Puran Shiva, Tori Datta Roy, Arpita Chatterjee (Anne)
      Other Lyricists: Raajesh Johari, Vimal Kashyap, Ambupad Thakur
      With special thanks to "Mandeep" Shri Angshumaan Chakravorty
      To be available at leading stores, on internet and through ringtones from World Wide Records.
    • Ghoshsash
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
        Jaiguru ambuda

        Its such a lovely collection of songs i was waiting to be published. Pls reserve couple of cd fr uk satsang gr. Hope to hear them fr the singer himself soon at utsav here may be.
        Wish you all the very best!
        Jaiguru

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 2, 2013, at 7:23 AM, "Ambu" <ambu@...> wrote:

        Dayal Bhajananjali - Bhajan Album on Sri Sri Thakur releasing soon.

        Producer: Ambupad Thakur
        Lyrics: Prof. Damodar Thakur
        Music Director: Nikhil Kamath
        Singers: Suresh Wadkar, Roop Kumar Rathore, Anup Jalota, Sadhana Sargam, Usha Mangeshkar, Ambupad Thakur, Puran Shiva, Tori Datta Roy, Arpita Chatterjee (Anne)
        Other Lyricists: Raajesh Johari, Vimal Kashyap, Ambupad Thakur
        With special thanks to "Mandeep" Shri Angshumaan Chakravorty
        To be available at leading stores, on internet and through ringtones from World Wide Records.

      • anjan dev roy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
          Dear Ambu Da,

          Jay Guru to you. Thank you very much for this devine job. I saw the great singer like Anup Jalota is also there. I'm just waiting to get it.

          May Parampita bless you to render all these devine works throughout your whole life.

          His humble servant
          Anjan Kumer Dev Roy, SPR
          Faculty of Business and Law
          University of Southern Queensland
          Toowoomba, QLD-4350
          Australia
          Phone: +61 7 4631 1270 (off); Cell: + 61 (0) 4222 96010
          E-mail: anjan_devroy@...; AnjanKumerDey.Roy@...