Re: Sadhaks have no fear of death

  • j.krityanand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      Only a realised soul can give such explaination of finer sadhana.No wonder people say Thakur was NARAYAN..Jai guru..
      --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, "vagabondindia" wrote:

      > " He who does regular `sadhna' does not have the fear of death. He
      > experiences death in his lifetime itself. Death-point is not so far that
      > one can't have its feel if `sadhna' is done regularly. If one stops
      > `sadhna' after feeling that `death-point', then he will have to die due
      > to diseases. But if one continues `sadhna' regularly even after getting
      > the feel of that `death-point', then, even if he catches a fatal
      > disease, he can rise above the body and transcend the `death-point' by
      > his own wishes.
      >
      > If, due to some disease such a person ( who has already experienced that
      > in his lifetime) reaches the `death-point', then his experiences get
      > awakened at that point, and all those fundamentals get concentrated in
      > him. As a result, he leaves his mortal frame by getting
      > absorbed in good thoughts (e.g. of Sadguru). He attains "Sadgati' (
      > good/higher state of existence).
      >
      > If someone is regular in this exercise, he must have had experienced the
      > `death-point' so many times & come back from there. He does not suffer
      > much due to illnesses. When such a person sees `death-point', he
      > concentrates on that point & leaves the mortal
      > frame, being immersed in meditation upon the Sadguru.
      >
      > Loosing the self-consciousness due to getting too much absorbed in any
      > one idea is called death. Your feeling that `I am Ashwini'--- this type
      > of self-consciousness is related to this very dynamics. The connecting
      > links with this self-consciousness get cut-off. One get
      > absorbed in the idea which is predominant at that moment….. and his
      > self-consciousness identifies itself with that particular idea ( `I am
      > this') and forgets the consciousness of its own. This way. `laya'
      > (immersion) takes place.
      >

      > One type of `laya' (immersion) recurs many times for `Sadhaks' as well.
      > When they attain higher `Lokas' (realms), then they get absorbed there
      > and `laya' (immersion) takes place.
      >
      > The abler the sadhak is the more he saves himself from these `laya'
      > (immersions) and move to higher, and still higher, `Lokas' (realms). The
      > moment he gets trapped in `laya'
      > (immersion), it's all over."
      >
      > Ashwini Biswas's question: " It means the sadhaks should maintain their
      > `I'. Its not good to get identified with, or absorbed in, experience of
      > any state/realm. But `I' is ego. Its
      > presence is also not beneficial."
      >
      > Sri Sri Thakurji replies: " Little bit of `I' needs to be maintained,
      > otherwise there is a danger of getting absorbed. However, this `I'
      > should be very fine, not what we generally think as ego. Very subtle
      > `I', yet concrete, like `I am thy son', `I am thy servant' etc. Not
      > loose `I' like false egos. The higher a sadhak can go, maintain his `I'
      > and come back, he
      > can give information of that much higher `Lokas' (realms). If he can't
      > return from somewhere, there it is the end for him."
      >
      > -[ Ref: Sri Sri Thakur Anukulchandra ji in conversation with Ashwini
> [...]
    • Narayan Swain
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
        Jayguru,  I would like to understand   Thakur and love Him.I also like to study the discourses with Thakur.

        --
        With Thnx & Regd's

        Narayan Swain

        keep in Smile..........