Re: Re: I need some answers

  • jayashree krishnan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2011
      Thanks for your kind words.These words really help a grieving mothers heart.
      Regards,Jayshree.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2011
        Jayguru,

        "Jaaraa esechilo, sabaai royeche

        Asimer maajhe sabi jege aache

        Haaraai haaraai aamraa sabaai

        Bhebe kende mari Tomaa bhule."

        Whoever came all are there, all are awaken in the infinite of God.

        We cry in the pain of separation by forgetting You O Lord.

        Sister Jayashri, nobody is ever lost. So your daughter too is still
        there in the infinity of the Supreme Lord.

        May we all always remember this universal truth and be blessed by our
        Beloved Thakurjee forever. Take care.

        --
        Sent from my mobile device

        Yours,*
        Sujit Chakraborty*

        *Studio Rupasi*,
        (Near Ramthakur College),
        Sripalli, Badhargat,
        P.O. - Siddhi Ashram,
        Agartala - West Tripura,
        PIN - 799003,
        Tripura - India

        Phone: +91 9615147744
        YM : cb.sujit
      • KHARCHARAN1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2011
          Namaste Jayshree Ji
            Sorry to hear about you Tragic loss.  We are all travelers (Musafir). We come (or cross path ) into  each others lives  to teach each others  the things we need to learn for our own evolution. When we've learned what we needed to in this life its time to move on. Be thankful that she grace your life with 24 years of love. Do not grief  for her, let her go. Extreme attachment can hold a soul back from moving on to a better place. Besides do you think your daughter would like to see you in a depress state ? NO ! When you are depressed she too will be stressed. Do you want her to be stressed ? Don't think about your loss think about your Gain the happy times.
          Be well.
           Recite your ishta mantra at least 108 times  every  day.

          In a message dated 5/31/2011 9:43:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ncjayshree@... writes:

          Pranams to you all.I lost my 24 year old daughter to lung disease on 6thFeb.She was working,but suffering from frequent breathing problems.Is death predetermined by God?Her lungs were damaged.Why did God take her away?me and my family are devastated.Is she with God now?please help if you can.
          Jayshree

          God Bless
          \
          Kishore
        • saswati ghosh
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2011
            Maa, my heartiest condolences to this saddest news. But as we all say there is no death of souls only we change our body.may be this is consoling. nothing can heal your wounds up except the time, which will give you new rejuvenation in due course of time.
            Pray God you get peace of mind and work towards understanding that GOD"s will is OUR destiny. though I am YET to understand this so far! hope you remain strong at this tough time, but take the opportunity  OF self realization.
            love Thakur. dont forget him. he is our only savoir/" TRATA" .
            jaiguru

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
              Jaiguru
              Ma you did not lost any thing.In the world you have a lot of daughters(MA).Please save them to pray Thakur(SriSriThakurAnukulChandra-SatNam),Please visit USA.
              ,Pls send your address,We will pray on june 18th saturday on Satsang Prayer @42=22-79th Street,Elmhurst NewYork11373.You have any person to call or send @11am on that day.
              We also pray every month for world peace and those who are expired.
              Ra ANte
              Zulan Chowdhury
              168 East 2nd St
              Lansdale,PA 19446
              cell 215-500-8386

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2011
                I commend your idea of praying for WORLD PEACE.   Please come to Washington to pray for WORLD PEACE.   Washington has the worst violators of PEACE.

                Samar C,  Washington, DC.