Christmas Messages by Sri Sri Thakur Anukulchandra ji

  • Rajesh Patil
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
      Suraj Ji -
      You have posted a great point here.
      There is a way - already shown by our forefathers. One of them is ChhatraPati Shivaaji MahaaRaaj.
      Great Guru Govind Singh Ji, Guru Teg Bahaadur Ji
      Bhagwaan ShriKrishna also shows the path thru Bhagwad Geetaa
      Arya Chaanakya has shown it !!!

      Cheers

      Rajesh

      On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Suraj Prasad <surajcap@...> wrote:

      True but how to solve the hatred when Hindus say Vasudaiva Kutumbakam
      - all earthlings are our relatives while Islam/Christianity call for
      elimination/conversion of Kafirs/Heathens?

      Either reform them or be powerful enough to fightback to protect civilization!

      Suraj Prasad