Re: Read to do, do to be and be to have

  • shubhankar banerjee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      'Doing' is the only thing that Sri Sri thakur went on insisting.In my childhood I had heard from my mother that He even taught people how to imaculately spread 'bedsheets' on beds and put washed clothes on clotheslines for drying.
       ....  "Don't break down thinking about fate.Work on!Don't be idle!For just as you work , so is your fate unfurled to your vision.The doer of good never fares ill.He gets his rewards sooner or later."(Satyanusaran)
           .........."Don't regret for not having without doing in the way you can have".   "To become sad without doing invites 'not-to-get'." " To get,whatever it might be, one must learn how to get it and do that exactly.Is there anything more foolish than to become impatient to get without doing?"..(Satyanusaran).

      On 2 September 2010 15:49, Subrata Ghosh <mailtosubrataghosh@...> wrote:

      Deklal (Verma) : The knowledge one can attain reading 'Satyanusaran' ( a booklet containing core ideology of Sri Sri Thakurji), cannot be achieved otherwise.

      Shri Shri Thakur : The knowledge one can attain doing (imbibing in character)  'Satyanusaran', cannot be achieved otherwise. Read to do, do to be and be to have.

       [Ref: Deeparakhhi Vol.5, First Edition, 1995, P141]

       [Note : The original transcript is in Bengali and is translated here by Subrata Ghosh. The words, highlighted in bold are, however, originally used by Shri Shri Thakur Himself]