Re: Dwaraka: A Lost City of Lord Sri Krishna

  • vagabondindia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      Dear Dr. Nanduri,

      Can u pls let us know on what basis can we correlate Dwapar Yuga to Magentic Pole Shift ? Is there any mention (indication)of this in any scripture of that time ? ... Pls also enlighten us abt whether there is any mention (indications) of this in any of our ancient scriptures of any time....
      This is a very interesting thing u hv suggested but we need to know what is the basis.

      Rgds
      vagabondindia