Re: [latestprophet] Question

  • saswati ghosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 2:46 AM
      Dear kakoli ma,
      satsang means sat er sang,that u can u in mass or in
      community,individualy or between 2 persons. discussig
      thakur's bani, acting on his sayings , doing what he
      loves us to do is something a part of satsanggee act.
      i think sharing experience of of two individual far
      frm community is also thakur charchaya. and its a part
      of jajan i suppose.
      tell em why this idea came up to ur mind suddenly? pls
      share with us if possible.
      jaiguru

      What if only two individuals are sharing their
      experiences about Thakur, far away from any community
      ? satsang?

      SriSriThakur_Anukulchandra_Delhi_eForum@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs