Re: Mohammad

  • Rajesh Patil
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 17 4:40 AM
      Vagabond Ji --
      I dont know your true name -- but why are you confusing others too ?  Have you read these two books yourself ?
      How can you say that "Sanatan Dharma, Islam and Christianity are the same" ? ... This is totally wrong !!! Had they been same, then there would not have necessity of the other two ! Simple !!!

      Request Vagabond Ji to look into the "true" Kuraan and Bible.

      Please answer....

      Thanks

      Rajesh

      On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:23 PM, vagabondindia <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

      Sanatan Dharma, Islam and Christianity are the same. Same Truth and same Ideology expressed in diff. cultures, language and communitities. Due to lack of proper understanding, all groups feel that their own version is the correct one and the others are wrong.
      Such ignorance exists mostly in Muslims and Christians. Not much in Hindus, as great Indian Prophets and Saints have accepted Jesus and Mohammad.

      We must remember that real Islam and real Christianity lies in the direct teachings of Jesus and Mohammad, NOT in what their foolish followers' claims ! We must differentiate between Direct teachings and interpretations/misuse by the followers.

      vagabondindia

      --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, dr jai kumar sinha <jksinhavns@...> wrote:

      > All the answers are correct. Since Islam and Christianity both insist that the only way of salvation is through their own and their own religion only, chanting of Allah Ishwar tere naam, which a muslim or christian is most unlikely to say, we have no option but to keep trying to live with them peacefully,sensibly, allowing each religion its own space and tolerate them as we have been doing for , may be, hundreds or thousand of years.
      >

      > To: Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com
      > From: hv_tiwary@...

      > Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:28:14 +0530
      > Subject: Re: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Mohammad
      >

      > THE BETTER EXERRCISE WILL BE RESEARCH SEEKIING CONVERGING COMMON CORE OF ALL RELIGION THAT IS SPRITUALITY RATHER THEN SEARCHING FOR THEIR DIVERGENCE
      > PROF TIWARY

    • Rajesh Patil
      Message 64 of 64 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Vagabond Ji

        After early demise of ChhatraPati Shivaaji, ChhatraPati Sambhaaji took the reigns.
        Seeing his valor, Aurangzeb himself descended down to south to check Sambhaaji Mahaaraaj.
        In deception, Auragzeb  got ChhatraPati Sambhaaji arrested. He asked ChhatraPati Sambhaaji to either convert to Islam or get killed. ChhatraPati Sambhaaji refused and therefore brutally killed by Aurangzeb. [There are very rare examples of such brutal killings. The killing was a slow process which took nearly two months !! for eg - Initially, his nails were pulled, then eyes gauged, skin scraped .... and it went till  his death.. ]
        But, Aurangzeb could not go back to Agra - his capital - as Maraathaas kept fighting with him even after slaying their King !! He had to breath his last in Maharashtra only as he could not have a complete victory over the region !!!

        Peshwaa (meaning - 'Prime Minister' ) became stronger when Thorale BaajiRaao (BaajiRao, the first ) took the reigns and spread the empire till Bangal (border of BanglaDesh) on east and till Attok (on the border of Afghanistan)- [The saying "Attok Se Katok tak" is a gift of Maraathaas  ].. Maraathaas had conquered Delhi and Mughals had to have treaty with Maraathaas. Maraathas used to decide as to who would be the next Moghal on the throne of Delhi .. Thus, the territory under Maraathaas was much more than that under Moghuls !!

        The Panipat war in 1761 was fought between a foreigner Abdalli and Maraathaas ..[ PaaniPat is near Delhi- many of you must be knowing. ]

        It is due to the rule of Maraathaas the India today is having majority of Hindus.

        The parts which were left by Maraathaas (in treaty) to Islamic rulers are BanglaDesh and Pakistan today !!

        You would now know the effect of ChhatraPati Shivaaji on the India !!

        Thus, ChhatraPati Shivaaji's effect was very much Pan India -- rather we are Hindus today - due to Him only !!!

        On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM, vagabondindia <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

        Dear Rajesh ji,

        Yes. Shivaji was uncomparable. Unfortunately, I am not aware about his impact in North ( Rajasthan-Punjab-Himachal- Uttar Pradesh-Bihar-Orissa- Bengal-Assam Belt). I request you to kindly enligheten about this.We must know more about his impact in this region too.
        He is our glory.

        rgds

        vagabondindia