Re: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Re: RE:Film On Jesus Christ's Life in India

  • Aryavratt Warrior
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 17, 2010
      And it makes my heart cry to read this email, tsk! tsk!. Love for all, even if the religious philosphy preaches hatred it is still the same as your own. What wonderful thoughts, where were you till today!
      Why is someone supposed to respect an ideology that preaches hatred for me and my brethren, if you wish to go and respect such and ideology then do so. Don't tell me to commit suicide. I will fight with the enemies of Dharma and humanity and every ideologly that preaches world dominace and hatred.
      You say that all religions lead to the same desitination, may I ask on what basis you make that statement. Are you familar with every religious ideology or are you just making a passing statement that sounds good and politically correct.
      I do understand that a vast majority of people are cowards and will respect everything under the sun inorder to be socially accepted and not to have to face opposition. But then again "a man without enemies is not worth having as a friend"
      "Thank God" that warriors like Prithiraj Chauhan, Shivaji, Ajatshartru, etc didnot think in such a manner or maybe we would not even have existed today, who knows we might have been Muhammadans today if it had not been for the sacrifices made by these courageous and valiant Hindus.

      I do understand that there will always be traitors and psycophants and more so amogst Hindus, but let me say something today, "a brave man dies only once while a coward dies a million deaths"

      From: rudradey@hotmail. com
      Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:25:52 +0000

      This mail  in responce to the mails posted by some members making derogatory remarks for Religious Leaders and or the respected members of this group. I fully agree with the Moderator. Let us practice having respect for each other and to all whom we know or don't know.

      I remember my father (was a retd teacher Now left us) used to say "If one doesn't respect other person's father then he can never respect his own father". All of us do love our FATHER, don't we?

      All the members of this forum is believed to have respect for ALL. All the religions are different paths only. You may choose your own but  let us always show respect towards other person's FAITH.

      Tell me why should I carry forward the hatred once generated by one ore more than one tyrant non-believer( s) in one or more places? History will never spare them.

      Let the Light & Love always prevail on this Earth.

      Vande Swami,
      Rudra Prasad

      To: Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma@ yahoogroups. com
      From: vagabondindia@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:14:43 +0000

      LOL !

      "crazy carpenter" ! Your langauge makes u unfit for dignified discussion. Your other mail had to be blocked for this precise reason. U have to learn to respect others..then only can u command respect and acceptability. This is the teaching of Sanatan Dharma.

      So, u depend upon just one book 'Rajtaringini' for everything ! Dear, there are numerous archeological, cultural, textual and genetic evidences to prove existence of jews n Kashmir.

      But, I agree with you that there is an attempt to prove Kashmiris as Semetic. I am totally against that. My opinion is that Jewish did come to kashmir, but they got assimilated in Sanatan Dharma, Indo-Aryans. Jews themselves found real fulfillment in this. But they also maintained their many cultural and traditional traits. Genetic studies are confirming Jews in Kashmir.

      But we need to counter the campaign claiming Jewish origins of Kashmiris. This is wrong. Only some jewish presence has been there.

      Thats all.
      vagabondindia

      --- In Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma@ yahoogroups. com, Aryavratt Warrior <aryavratt@. ..> wrote:

      > ROFL, really so Kashmir had a huge Jewish presence before the time of Jesus. Well the Rajataragini does not mention this presence at all. If you have not read the Rajatarangini then you know nothing of the history of Kashmir.
      > This Jewish connection thing is a very recent invention by the Muslims of Kashmir valley who call themselves "Bani Israel". The fact is that there was no Jewish connection in Kashmir, never was. The whole thing is a fabrication of the Sayyed Muslims who concocted this theory inorder to create a fake racial, etchnic rift between the Hindus and Muslims of Kashmir.
      >
      > As for his name being Yeshua, I could care less if he was called the crazy carpenter. The name that you spell out in Kashmiri Yuzuasaf in kashmir, is not a Kashmiri word at all. Now don;t ask me how I know this. I know this because I am myself a Kashmiri Hindu.
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __

      The best dressed and the most admired Drag n’ drop

    • Aryavratt Warrior
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 17, 2010
        The name Kashmir is derived from Khyappu. He was the person who founded Kashmir.

        Original inhabitants of Kashmir are Kash. That is why the ancient name
        of this place was Kashmeru. The land of Kash people. The fact may be
        verified.

        In Him,
        Sujit

        --
        Sent from my mobile device

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Arun Upadhyay
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 17, 2010
          Origin of Kashmir is in 2 old books-Nilamata purana and Rajatarangini-both are available on web. It was founded by Kashyapa. Jews are part of 12 Adityas-who were mostly in India but some branches had gone out also. So there is similarity-Arun

          --

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Aryakrisht i-Vedic-Dharma/ join
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
              Aryakrishti- Vedic-Dharma- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • nandkishore malkhedkar
          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 2, 2010
            yes i agree with you, not only in Kashmir, but also north east. save india from pseudo secularists who belongs to the family of Ambhi and Jayachand.

            nnmalkhedkar