Re: [Aryakrishti Vedic Dharma] Mohammad

  • harshanvardhan tiwary
    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 27, 2010

       THE BETTER EXERRCISE WILL BE RESEARCH SEEKIING CONVERGING COMMON CORE OF ALL RELIGION THAT IS SPRITUALITY RATHER THEN SEARCHING FOR THEIR DIVERGENCE
      PROF TIWARY

      Message 64 of 64 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Vagabond Ji

        After early demise of ChhatraPati Shivaaji, ChhatraPati Sambhaaji took the reigns.
        Seeing his valor, Aurangzeb himself descended down to south to check Sambhaaji Mahaaraaj.
        In deception, Auragzeb  got ChhatraPati Sambhaaji arrested. He asked ChhatraPati Sambhaaji to either convert to Islam or get killed. ChhatraPati Sambhaaji refused and therefore brutally killed by Aurangzeb. [There are very rare examples of such brutal killings. The killing was a slow process which took nearly two months !! for eg - Initially, his nails were pulled, then eyes gauged, skin scraped .... and it went till  his death.. ]
        But, Aurangzeb could not go back to Agra - his capital - as Maraathaas kept fighting with him even after slaying their King !! He had to breath his last in Maharashtra only as he could not have a complete victory over the region !!!

        Peshwaa (meaning - 'Prime Minister' ) became stronger when Thorale BaajiRaao (BaajiRao, the first ) took the reigns and spread the empire till Bangal (border of BanglaDesh) on east and till Attok (on the border of Afghanistan)- [The saying "Attok Se Katok tak" is a gift of Maraathaas  ].. Maraathaas had conquered Delhi and Mughals had to have treaty with Maraathaas. Maraathas used to decide as to who would be the next Moghal on the throne of Delhi .. Thus, the territory under Maraathaas was much more than that under Moghuls !!

        The Panipat war in 1761 was fought between a foreigner Abdalli and Maraathaas ..[ PaaniPat is near Delhi- many of you must be knowing. ]

        It is due to the rule of Maraathaas the India today is having majority of Hindus.

        The parts which were left by Maraathaas (in treaty) to Islamic rulers are BanglaDesh and Pakistan today !!

        You would now know the effect of ChhatraPati Shivaaji on the India !!

        Thus, ChhatraPati Shivaaji's effect was very much Pan India -- rather we are Hindus today - due to Him only !!!

        On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM, vagabondindia <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

        Dear Rajesh ji,

        Yes. Shivaji was uncomparable. Unfortunately, I am not aware about his impact in North ( Rajasthan-Punjab-Himachal- Uttar Pradesh-Bihar-Orissa- Bengal-Assam Belt). I request you to kindly enligheten about this.We must know more about his impact in this region too.
        He is our glory.

        rgds

        vagabondindia