Sri Sri Thakurji on Petroleum & Earth's rotation

  • vagabondindia
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2004
      Hello,

      In " Deeprakshi", Sri Sri Thakur ji has warned against mining for
      petroleum from the earth. He has indicated that the petroleum, in its
      natural state, has a crucial role to play to earth's rotation. If we
      take it out, it will have a catastrophic effect on the rotational
      movement of our mother planet.

      This is very significant. No geologist or geographer has ever thought
      on these lines. Its high time, we conduct due research & experiments
      on the subject. Sri Sri Thakur ji has fore-warned us against taking
      out petroleum from the earth.

      I appeal to all guurbhais, particularly who are geologist or related
      to the subject, to come together and think about doing something
      concrete on this issue.

      Vande Purushottamam !
      vagabondinda
    • pradeepta
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2011
        Can you tell me the exact words of SriSriThakur??

      • prof.hpaul@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2011
          I have no idea about the effects of petroleum exploitation on the earths rotational system. Actually, we are common people, what we know about earths interior, about universe?! A seer may know everything. Some may consider concept of Thakurjee as wrong , but actually this is not. Our knowledge about earth's rotation, revolution, sun's structure is very little.

          Sent from my Nokia phone

          Can you tell me the exact words of SriSriThakur??

          --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, "vagabondindia" <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > In " Deeprakshi", Sri Sri Thakur ji has warned against mining for
          > petroleum from the earth. He has indicated that the petroleum, in its
          > natural state, has a crucial role to play to earth's rotation. If we
          > take it out, it will have a catastrophic effect on the rotational
          > movement of our mother planet.
          >
          > This is very significant. No geologist or geographer has ever thought
          > on these lines. Its high time, we conduct due research & experiments
          > on the subject. Sri Sri Thakur ji has fore-warned us against taking
          > out petroleum from the earth.
          >
          > I appeal to all guurbhais, particularly who are geologist or related
          > to the subject, to come together and think about doing something
          > concrete on this issue.
          >
          > Vande Purushottamam !
          > vagabondinda

        • brajesh jha
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 19, 2011
            Jaiguru
                     As a gurubhai we should do something regarding this at least avoid using this. Can we??

            On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM, pradeepta <pradeepla_hi_hello@...> wrote:

            Can you tell me the exact words of SriSriThakur??

            --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, "vagabondindia" <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > In " Deeprakshi", Sri Sri Thakur ji has warned against mining for
            > petroleum from the earth. He has indicated that the petroleum, in its
            > natural state, has a crucial role to play to earth's rotation. If we
            > take it out, it will have a catastrophic effect on the rotational
            > movement of our mother planet.
            >
            > This is very significant. No geologist or geographer has ever thought
            > on these lines. Its high time, we conduct due research & experiments
            > on the subject. Sri Sri Thakur ji has fore-warned us against taking
            > out petroleum from the earth.
            >
            > I appeal to all guurbhais, particularly who are geologist or related
            > to the subject, to come together and think about doing something
            > concrete on this issue.
            >
            > Vande Purushottamam !
            > vagabondinda

          • samer chaterji
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 19, 2011
              Long before the earth's rotation is affected, the extraction and use of petroleum will greatly modify our Environment and Climate, causing enviro-climatic disasters on our planet. That will be our major warning, long before the Earth's spin balance goes hay wire and crashes into another cosmic planetary unit capable of causing another "Big Bang".God Speed to all Guru Bhais, in case any of these scenarios do occur. How to stop it?? It is quite complex and beyond the capability of the current institutional structures of our Earthly political knowledge system. So, we must leave it to GOD and to Guruji to figure out a way to prevent the Ultimate Disaster, by educating the Evil Powers that rule our planet, at least for now.I hope, I have not been too PESSIMISTIC.
              Jai Guru. Samar Chatterjee

                       As a gurubhai we should do something regarding this at least avoid using this. Can we??

              On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM, pradeepta <pradeepla_hi_hello@...> wrote:

              Can you tell me the exact words of SriSriThakur??

              --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, "vagabondindia" <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > In " Deeprakshi", Sri Sri Thakur ji has warned against mining for
              > petroleum from the earth. He has indicated that the petroleum, in its
              > natural state, has a crucial role to play to earth's rotation. If we
              > take it out, it will have a catastrophic effect on the rotational
              > movement of our mother planet.
              >
              > This is very significant. No geologist or geographer has ever thought
              > on these lines. Its high time, we conduct due research & experiments
              > on the subject. Sri Sri Thakur ji has fore-warned us against taking
              > out petroleum from the earth.
              >
              > I appeal to all guurbhais, particularly who are geologist or related
              > to the subject, to come together and think about doing something
              > concrete on this issue.
              >
              > Vande Purushottamam !
              > vagabondinda

            • Arun Upadhyay
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 19, 2011
                Petroleum is lighter than water and it should float on oceans, but it is trapped within impervious rocks. If it is taken out and burnt, density of earth will increase and rotation of earth should be slow to preserve angular momentum. It is logically correct, but extent of slowing will be very small-how much it will affect our lives will be difficult to tell. More obvious effect will be depleting of natural resources, due to which such civilization cannot be long lasting. Brahmanda purana states that Vimanas were used in Deva yuga, but it ended due to excess heat-that could be due to burning of petroleum or by astronomical reasons also.
                ब्रह्माण्ड पुराण (१/२/६)-

                अस्मात् कल्पात्ततः पूर्वं कल्पातीतः पुरातनः॥ चतुर्युगसहस्राणि सह मन्वन्तरैः पुरा॥१५॥

                क्षीणे कल्पे ततस्तस्मिन् दाहकाल उपस्थिते। तस्मिन् काले तदा देवा आसन् वैमानिकस्तु वै॥१६॥

                एकैकस्मिंस्तु कल्पे वै देवा वैमानिका स्मृताः॥१९॥आधिपत्यं विमाने वै ऐश्वर्येण तु तत्समाः॥३२॥

                ते तुल्य लक्षणाः सिद्धाः शुद्धात्मनो निरञ्जनाः॥३८॥

                ततस्तेषु गतेषूर्ध्वं त्रैलोक्येषु महात्मसु। एत्तैः सार्धं महर्लोकस्तदानासादितस्तु वै॥४२॥

                तच्छिष्या वै भविष्यन्ति कल्पदाह उपस्थिते। गन्धर्वाद्याः पिशाचाश्च मानुषा ब्राह्मणादयः॥४३॥

                सहस्रं यत्तु रश्मीनां स्वयमेव विभाव्यते। तत् सप्त रश्मयो भूत्वा एकैको जायते रविः॥४५॥

                क्रमेणोत्तिष्ठमानास्ते त्रींल्लोकान्प्रदहंत्युत। जंगमाः स्थावराश्चैव नद्यः सर्वे च पर्वताः॥४६॥

                शुष्काः पूर्वमनावृष्ट्या सूर्य्यैस्ते च प्रधूपिताः। तदा तु विवशाः सर्वे निर्दग्धाः सूर्यरश्मिभिः॥४७॥

                जंगमाः स्थावराश्चैव धर्माधर्मात्मकास्तु वै। दग्धदेहास्तदा ते तु धूतपापा युगान्तरे॥४८॥

                उषित्वा रजनीं तत्र ब्रह्मणोऽव्यक्तजन्मनः। पुनः सर्गे भवन्तीह मानसा ब्रह्मणः सुताः॥५०॥

                ततस्तेषूपपन्नेषु जनैस्त्रैलोक्यवासिषु। निर्दग्धेषु च लोकेषु तदा सूर्य्यैस्तु सप्तभिः॥५१॥

                वृष्ट्या क्षितौ प्लावितायां विजनेष्वर्णवेषु च। सामुद्राश्चैव मेघाश्च आपः सर्वाश्च पार्थिवाः॥५२॥

                -Arun Kumar Upadhyay, Cuttack, (M) 9437034172

                         As a gurubhai we should do something regarding this at least avoid using this. Can we??

                On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM, pradeepta <pradeepla_hi_hello@...> wrote:

                Can you tell me the exact words of SriSriThakur??

                --- In Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma@yahoogroups.com, "vagabondindia" <vagabondindia@...> wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > In " Deeprakshi", Sri Sri Thakur ji has warned against mining for
                > petroleum from the earth. He has indicated that the petroleum, in its
                > natural state, has a crucial role to play to earth's rotation. If we
                > take it out, it will have a catastrophic effect on the rotational
                > movement of our mother planet.
                >
                > This is very significant. No geologist or geographer has ever thought
                > on these lines. Its high time, we conduct due research & experiments
                > on the subject. Sri Sri Thakur ji has fore-warned us against taking
                > out petroleum from the earth.
                >
                > I appeal to all guurbhais, particularly who are geologist or related
                > to the subject, to come together and think about doing something
                > concrete on this issue.
                >
                > Vande Purushottamam !
                > vagabondinda

              • samer chaterji
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 21, 2011
                  Please keep up the good research.   Om Shanti.    Jai Guru.