One needs the "Aerial" to find the Latest Advent

  • Subrata Ghosh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010

      Prafullada (Das) : Why do the later Advents start working independently instead of entering into the organisations created by Their Fore-runners and trying to rectify them?

      Shri Shri Thakur : He wants human beings; He wants life. So those who yearn for Him, no matter which organisation or community they belong to, will come to Him. As He stays detached, it opens the pathway for those who truly love Him. After all He is above all groups, organisations or communities. He is for all.

      Prafullada : If the latest Advent is unable to send His followers and messengers everywhere, then will the ones, only desirous of Him, be able to find Him from any corner of the world?

      Shri Shri Thakur : Those who have the “Aerial” inside them, only they can find Him. When they have the eagerness in their heart, they start looking out and thus receive different impulses internally. Externally too unexpected connections take place. Human brain is the finest device. One only gets the impulses according to the “tuning” he has.

      [Ref: Alochona Prasange- Vol.9; P19-20]

    • ALIP KUMAR KUNDU

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010

          Jaiguru Vitthalda,

          Dada if my mind contradicts my Sadguru I will immediately know it is my complexes which are creating the contradiction. So I will brush them aside and only follow what my Ideal tells me. Because He is the real source of the “Solved Knowledge” – The Brahma Gyan.

          Once Lord Krishna and Arjuna were going together along the open road. Seeing a bird in the sky, Krishna asked Arjuna: "Is that a dove?" Arjuna replied "Yes, it is a dove". Krishna told Arjuna, "It is an eagle". Arjuna replied promptly, "Yes, it is an eagle." "No, Arjuna, it looks like a crow to Me; Is it not a crow?" asked Krishna. Arjuna replied, "I am sorry, it is a crow beyond doubt". Krishna laughed and chided him for his agreeing to whatever suggestion was given. But Arjuna said, "For me Your Words are far more weighty than the evidence of my eyes; You can make it a crow, dove or an eagle and when You say it is a crow, it must be one".

          Please think over it.

          Regards,

          Subrata

> [...]

            >1. Shri Shri Thakur has said “those who have the Aerial”. Yes we all have brain, but very few have got that Aerial inside it. Spiritual evolution takes many many births and only after a certain level of evolution we can “have the Aerial” inside us. To be able to follow a Sadguru or an Advent one needs to do a lot of good Karmas in his past births.
            >

            >2. Now coming to Saadhna, please note that without a “Living Ideal” there is no value of any Saadhna. We need a Sadguru, a living one. This is the most important teaching of Shri Shri Thakur. Everywhere you will find this in His sayings.

          • avijit mukherjee
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
              Great Mr.Subrata. The example of Arjuna and Lord Krishna that you have given is excellent.
              Jai Guru.

              Regards;
              Avijit Mukherjee.
              Kolkata.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13, 2010

                Thanks Avijitda,

                It is a true test of one’s devotion to be able to develop such immense faith in his Beloved. It is beyond this level of active and unrepelling adherence that a bhakta starts realising His true self – the formless inside the human form. Then grows the real “Brahma Gyan”. Other than following this path there is no “GOD realisation” that is possible in the present era.

                This is what Shri Shri Thakur wanted us to do. And this is exactly what Anant-Shri Baba is making us do.

                Jaiguru!

                Subrata