Organisation

  • Subrata Ghosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      _____

      Jogenda : What is the meaning of "Organisation"?

      Shri Shri Thakur : "Organisation" means "to set up everybody at work to
      serve and fulfil the Ideal and principle". Each and every person needs to be
      employed according to his characteristics and ability. If everyone acts in
      mutual co-operation, then the collective effort may lead to some great work.
      If one can do what the other can't then they become mutual fulfiller. The
      "best example" of "organisation" is our body. "Our organisation serve one
      another to keep up the existence of the organism and help themselves to
      exist." Due to this they become "normally inter-interested". If some dirt
      enters our eye, instantly the hand comes up in sympathy. The leg says - take
      me wherever you want - let's go to the doctor. This is called
      "organisation".

      _____

      [Ref: Alochona Prasange Vol-11 Page-13]