RE: Why do we suffer when God is there ?

  • krishnendu.rudra@wellsfargo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
      Thanks a lot for presenting this wonderful discourses.

      You are doing a great job.

      Now-a-days no one talks about Janardan-Da and his association with Sri Sri Thakur. Janardan-Da's contribution to Satsang movement in India as well as in America is beyond imagination. I have not seen any prolific orator like him on Sri Sri Thakur. Someday, some one will rewriter and revisit the real history of Satsang movement............. The devotional story of Sri Sri Thankur's Krishti Santans.............112 South Senthi Road ( Janardan-Da's residence in Kolkata ) was is fact a source of attraction to me and a meeting place every week. I grew up with his indomitable waive of Satsang movement.

      My last meeting with Janardan-Da was in July 1983 at Deoghar where he was struggling to recover from his stoke related disability.

      Sorry I could not control the temptation to walk to my memory lane and share that feelings with you all. Sri Sri Thankur once said " Feelings are the Foundation of Faith". How can I ignore that ?

      By the way, yesterday we celebrated Sri Sri Thankur's Birthday with great enthusiasm in New York. We will send you the details later.

      Regards and Radhaswami to you and all.

      Krishnendu Rudra M.B.A
      Satsang Foundation USA Inc.
      Chairman of the Board of Trustee.