You Have Been Invited to FactoryFast.com.au

  • Kim Flintoff [kimbo2@iinet.net.au]
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31 4:45 AM
      FactoryFast

      From: kimbo2@...

      Hi,

      A friend of yours (Kim Flintoff) has referred you because they are just crazy about FactoryFast (www.factoryfast.com.au) - Australia's leading online department store where you can find thousands of brilliant products and save up to 80% off retail!

      Your friend is a member of our newsletter where they receive the latest hot product offerings and exclusive deals and they have recommended that you do the same to not miss out!

      To join our newsletter CLICK HERE and you'll never pay retail again!

      Regards,

      The Factory Fast Team