No activity in last 7 days
Anyone remember Artful Dodger? No not the UK act, but the 70s/80s power pop band from Fairfax, VA. The band, Bill Paliselli - vocals, Gary Herrewig - guitars; Gary Cox - guitar & vocals; Steve Cooper - bass; Steve Brigida - drums & Peter Bonta - piano ("Rave On" album) released four albums and toured extensively before disbanding in the early 80s. They were very popular here in Cleveland, OH where songs like "Wayside," "It's Over," and "Scream" still receive radio airplay. Two sold-out reunion concerts at the Cleveland Agora in 1991 united all six members on one stage for the first time. Fifteen years later, the band reunited once again at the Cleveland Agora on New Year's Eve 2005 for an extraordinary show. Check in here or at our sister site, the Artful Dodger Fan Forum (see link below)for all things Artful Dodger.
- Nov 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.