Isaiah Pishion

  • Daniel Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      My gggg-grandfather Isaiah Pishion died in September 1844 in Masardis, Aroostook, Maine according to family genealogy. Where would I find his death record or his death certificate for that time period? Thank you. Dan Walker from Wisconsin.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2001
        My gggg-grandfather, Isaiah Pishion, died in Masardis, Aroostook,
        Maine in September 1844 according to family genealogy. Where would I
        find the record of his death?
        Dan Walker