Ford

  • Michael Vaccaro
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2000
      I am looking for FORD'S. According to the death
      certificates they were born in/at Fort Fairfield.

      Elbridge Gerry Ford was b. 6 March 1869 (Fort
      Fairfield) to Joshua Ford and Ellen Churchill.
      Elbridge Gerry Ford married Ethel Theresa Larrabee
      (date unknown). They had 4 children:

      Everett Ellsworth b. 1 January 1896 - Fort
      Fairfield
      Miriam Alberta b. 2 April 1898 - Fort Fairfield
      Myrton Stillman b. 16 April 1905 - Fort Fairfield
      Ruth Geraldine b. 1 December 1907 - Fort Fairfield

      I also have a LeEtta May (FORD) GULLAGE b.1875. I
      have no more info. about her. She could be a
      sister of Elbridge Gerry Ford.

      I've never found the resting place of Joshua
      Ford's (above) father Howland. Perhaps he is
      buried in the area.
      This Ford family was in Oxford County before their
      time in Aroostock. They ultimately ended up in a
      suburb of Boston.

      I am interested in Fort Fairfield and the area
      between about 1865 and 1910. Any information about
      these FORDS or even some background about this
      Fort Fairfield would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks.

      Michael

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com