Brand new to geneology adventure

  • Even I. Dont-No
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      I started 3 days ago looking for my grandfather's
      surname "BRASSLETT", and have found nothing anyway...it's as he
      didn't exist! Joseph Brasslett came from "Frenchville" Maine, but as
      I understand from my mother, this was not THE Frenchville in
      Aroostook, but a "slang" name for a small settlement in or near
      Ashland. He was married to Celina GOSLIN; was French-Candadian by
      decent, and later moved to Penobscot County. Anyone have any info on
      BRASSLETT, particularly Joseph?