My grandfather doen't exist?

  • Even I. Dont-No
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      I just started, but have spent 3 days searching for any and all
      connections to JOSEPH BRASSLETT. He lived in "Frenchville", but it
      was not THE Frenchville; rather a slang name for a settlement in or
      near Ashland. Wife was Celina Goslin. In the 50's he moved to
      Penobscot County. Anyone with info. on BRASSLETT would be
      appreciated. Thanks.