how to watch the adult videos in the groups file section?, 4/6/2013, 2:30 am

  • Armwrestling_Fitness_Babes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Reminder from: Armwrestling_Fitness_Babes Yahoo! Group

      Title: how to watch the adult videos in the groups file section?

      Date: Saturday April 6, 2013
      Time: 2:30 am - 3:30 am (GMT+00:00)
      Location: *** LESS THAN 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS LEFT AVAILABLE - ACT NOW! ***
      Notes: Many of our group members have been asking how to access the adult videos in the groups 'Files' section.

      In order to comply with Yahoo's new rules and storage/upload restrictions we have moved our adult videos to a FREE media storage site available to our group members at http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/2013-free-offer.html

      Access is COMPLETELY FREE and it has allowed us to offer our entire library of full-screen, full-length HD videos for you to either stream directly in your browser or download to your desktop at no charge.

      Hopefully you enjoy the new video section, please click here to check it out now!

      Thanks!