Mumbai-manus Video Mania---a collection of hottest indian XX and masala videos

  • ((ALBY )))
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005

      Hai friends .....welcome back...to my hot videos.....

      Videos can be downloaded free of charge.....download links are provided....

      U have to Join as a free member .....no cash or credit card needed...all  u need is a valid e-mail address to join

      Download links are given after the videos....

      I am giving u five hot videos here....preview pics are given...download now and enjoy

      Video # 1

      5 Hot Smooches from "Tezaab" - the hottest film of the year....

      Video # 2

      First clip from the movie "Garam"....

      The name of the movie itself is "GARAM".....so u folks know what to expect... .......This is the absolute start of the movie and there is loads of stuff to come from this one......  ....ideally, the whole movie can be posted.......
      Excellent quality.......
      Small introductory clip of 2.6 MB only......

      Look at the CAPS and decide.....

      Download the Video Here

      http:/sexygirlz4u.tz4.com

      Video # 3

      Second Clip from "Garam"....

      A song in the slut's dream where she is getting mauled by this guy who is supposed to be her boyfriend.....No need for the write-up in details...

      the CAPS r all self explainatory.......

      Excellent quality.......

      6.6 MB clip...hot enuf so even dial-up users shud go for it......

      Download the Video Here.....

      http:/sexygirlz4u.tz4.com

      Video # 4

      Final Hot clip from "Garam....

      Again a typical Garam clip with a almost naked babe running around in an excuse of a bikini and this guy going at her as if he will chew her up before the song is over......

      This clipis so hot that I have uploaded the entire video rather than the clip.....

      Divided it into two clips of 6 MB each so that my dial up friends will not miss out....

      Excellent quality.......

      Download Hot clip Part 1 Here.........

      Download Hot clip Part 2 Here

      http:/sexygirlz4u.tz4.com

      Video # 5

      Hot pressing and smooching from FUN

      how does one seduce one's best friend's husband is the question that is answered or is tried in this particular scene......get him to teach u something....get him close enough and then ambush him.........

      The star cast here has had loads of fun onscreen....god alone knows what they did off-screen....

      5.5 MB of Hot sexy scene......

      Excellent quality............Look @ the CAPS.........

      Download hot seduction scene here..........

      http:/sexygirlz4u.tz4.com

      Video # 6

      Meghana Naidu - Hot Song from new movie "CLASSIC"....

      Mithun da is back in form doing meaningless movies, and he has found a perfect partner in SuperSlut Meghana Naidu who is really all about raw exposure and sleaze....

      This is an awesome hot song from the movie........Only 7.5 MB....Dialup users shud go for it.........

      Excellent quality............Look @ the CAPS.........

      Download the hot clip here...........

      http:/sexygirlz4u.tz4.com

      For free downloading of these videos and for more.....

      please visit.....the link at the end of the message...

      u can download the full video....free of charge....

      u must be a valid member to get the full acess to the videos section.....

      no credit card required....all u need is a valid e-mail address....

      after entering the site go to members section .....and then select your clip..... from the hot movies section...to download....

      my site has a lot of other hardcore fucking videos....u can get acess to all the videos by joining as a free member....

      Another site for Indian GIRL  lovers....u need to sign up for free acess...free membership.....no credit card needed....

      HARDCORE VIDEOS OF SEXY INDIAN BEAUTIES.....

      SOME OF THE SEXY GIRLS ARE BELOW.....

      www.sexy-beauties.tz4.com

      www.sexy-beauties.tz4.com

      5111100115383ko.jpg

      www.sexy-beauties.tz4.com

      Yahoo! Mobile
      - Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!